Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2011, 03:36 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Bachmann is not dumb enough to actually believe this, but she certainly believes the people who listen to her, are. Apparently, she is correct.

Appealing to the dumbest portion of the public is a wise strategy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2011, 03:39 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Michele Bachman ate way, way too much lead paint when she was a kid. This woman is as twisted as a rope. Where are these freaks coming from what do the freaks who voted for them really think they will accomplish?

Lunatics have taken over America! This is why we must never give up our second amendment rights. These right-wing fascists are absolutely nuts. Bachman, Palin, and that "I'm not a witch" twit from Delaware...(her name has already slipped from my memory).

I'm from Oklahoma, so I'm use to having fascist freaks in office, but they've gone really crazy since a Black man became President. Oh! Me bad, he's 1/2 White.
Well as far as Bachmann goes she has been saying some extremely crazy stuff even before Obama took office or was a candidate. Some of the crap she has uttered could make Sally Kern blush,

Old 01-25-2011, 03:43 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Aren't you the same guy always calling conservatives "haters" for simply disagreeing with the leftist agenda? Yet all you do is call conservatives "crazy" and "racist." Hypocrisy at it's worst.
Hypocrisy is in the toolbox of the extreme liberal. They have no rules, just goals.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:50 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Hypocrisy is in the toolbox of the extreme liberal. They have no rules, just goals.
For the third time that post was a lie or simply wrong. I have never called someone a hater or bigot for simply disagreeing. I have used that term in reaction to some extreme rhetoric (comparing gay people to pedophile's and bestiality for one) which might be where sophiamoomy is getting that from. However, simply disagreeing? Not once.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:51 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Because of course, conservatives are never hypocrites.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:14 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Ooh, Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

I'd call her crazy.

What do I win?
Of course you would because the left will attack any conservative woman. because the people on the left only value woman that agree with them. So the left always has to make it personal

Old 01-25-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Because of course, conservatives are never hypocrites.
Oh c'mon, this is weaker than thrice brewed tea.

I never said hypocracy was a one way street. The left simply owns more of that road these days. You, I and everyone else know it so there's really no point in even debating it.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Michele Bachman ate way, way too much lead paint when she was a kid. This woman is as twisted as a rope. Where are these freaks coming from what do the freaks who voted for them really think they will accomplish?

Lunatics have taken over America! This is why we must never give up our second amendment rights. These right-wing fascists are absolutely nuts. Bachman, Palin, and that "I'm not a witch" twit from Delaware...(her name has already slipped from my memory).

I'm from Oklahoma, so I'm use to having fascist freaks in office, but they've gone really crazy since a Black man became President. Oh! Me bad, he's 1/2 White.
I'm sure you've walked the streets of San Fran, right? So if you really want to get into the freak thing, let's do it.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:35 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
I never said hypocracy was a one way street. The left simply owns more of that road these days. You, I and everyone else know it so there's really no point in even debating it.
No need to debate it. Hypocrisy on the left is a disease of the skin. Hypocrisy on the right is a disease of the heart.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:45 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The woman is mentally unbalanced and emotionally compromised. She's the perfect Coulter/Palin stand-in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies