Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2011, 04:29 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,342,471 times

Advertisements

"Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes"

But she is.

And Obozo's pictures make good toilet paper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2011, 04:38 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by africanboy View Post
That was probably the most accurate description of Sarah Palin one could give. If she looked like Olympia Snowe, her 15 minutes of shame would have been over a long time ago. Why beat around the bush?
Wow...is that how Dem. brains work...?

So that is why Pelosi is voted out as speaker....according to a Dem.!

To me Pelosi didn't loose due to her looks but because of what she stands for!

Even though her face is not showing any emotion due to the many cosmetic surgeries and botox, she is still looking better than many woman her age and she dresses nice, but that doesn't change who she is and the stupid remarks she has made and that is why she is out as speaker....her 15 min. of speaker are behind her!
IMO not any Rep. will survive if they didn't have good point of views but please stay ignorant and naiive, I guess you still believe Obama will fill up your tank and pay your bills!

Don't whine when you loose your job if you have one...or are you also a person waiting for unemployment or disability checks to come in the mail.

In my profession I see it daily...wheelchairs, etc...and than bail out and leave the wheel chair behind when they get evicted...just because the wheel chair was only there to fool the people when they aply for disability.

I'm not talking about people who really are in need...they are also the ones who suffer from the scammers. The sheriff who is often at eviction stated "that it is rare if not a wheel chair is left behind...they never check on these people"...hopefully that will change sooner than later.

Old 01-29-2011, 07:17 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,542,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes - FoxNews.com

Cable television network TNT issued an apology late Thursday for a comment made by "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan about former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin during a live broadcast

That was pretty stupid to ask Tracy Morgan of all people a question on Palin. "Recovering" Alcoholic comedian, are you serious? No telling what your going to get on live T.V.

Old 01-29-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
the new era of civility means the right has to be civil and what the left says is all OK. The lefties will come on and say well he apologized . So then it is ok to attack on a personal level as long as you apologize.
This just further proof of the lefties hate

You have major personal issues if you can't distinguish between personal responsibility and generalizing an entire party or race for the actions of 1.

Old 01-29-2011, 07:21 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,050,535 times
I don't see what the big deal is... Every guy pretty much says the same thing about Sarah Palin... I'd bang her but I wouldn't vote for her...

Last edited by HC475; 01-29-2011 at 07:32 AM..

Old 01-29-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
So the radical left is A-OK with Tracy Morgan's crude crass comments and denigration of women.
Not surprised at some of the comments and apologists coming out.

But my, oh my, where is that pesky National Organization For Women when the attack is directed at a conservative? So telling. . .

Before post #27, copy and paste the post from anyone on the left that said it was alright? Copy and paste the post from anyone on the left that stated it was alright to denigrate women. Why make things up to try and make a point or go on a rant?

Old 01-29-2011, 07:25 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,038,731 times
This is the only reason why Palin is so popular, but when a black person says it controversy erupts.

Old 01-29-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
You seem clueless and sadly willing to be an apologist for the radical left, and willing to excuse his crude crass behavior.

Or perphaps just incapable of seeing the forest for the trees?

again, making things up. Where did the poster make an excuse for the comment against Palin?

Old 01-29-2011, 07:29 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,230,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You have major personal issues if you can't distinguish between personal responsibility and generalizing an entire party or race for the actions of 1.
Please show anything i said about race

Old 01-29-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
They are not going anywhere, they are already there. If Rush says something offensive they say it is satire and his freedom of speech. When a comedian says something about Moose girl they come unglued once again and begin their little dog yapping. Nothing new, their Hypocracy has been obvious to the world for years now.
Casper

Wasn't there a thread on C-D where Blacks were compared to Dogs? And those on the Right as their accusing the Left of doing....made excuses for Rush?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies