Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2011, 06:03 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,341,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Please link where either Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck have referred to any left wing female politician as a sexualized object whose image they would jerk off to. Prove that they are as degenerate as you claim. LINKS!
You didn't ask me but I'll give you a few of Rush's sexist comments:

- About Elizabeth Edwards: “Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something other than talk.”

- About Hillary Clinton: “Will this country want to actually watch a woman get older before their eyes on a daily basis?”

Rush’s Greatest Sexist Hits & more poll info on weak performance w/women : Writes Like She Talks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 06:08 PM

11,384 posts, read 11,128,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
And another thing the LEFT would not go for this if it were said about one of their own or even michelle although I dont know why anyone would want to but just saying! They would come unhinged!
Then they are prudes as well. There is a time and a place for everything. I don't disagree with Morgan's comment. Where and when he chose to say it could have been better planned, though.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:11 PM

27,222 posts, read 46,875,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post

- About Elizabeth Edwards: “Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something other than talk.”

- About Hillary Clinton: “Will this country want to actually watch a woman get older before their eyes on a daily basis?”

Rush’s Greatest Sexist Hits & more poll info on weak performance w/women : Writes Like She Talks
You want to compare this....what is your point..I think you don't get it! actually...sorry..I know you don't get it!!!!

Old 01-28-2011, 06:12 PM

27,222 posts, read 46,875,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Then they are prudes as well. There is a time and a place for everything. I don't disagree with Morgan's comment. Where and when he chose to say it could have been better planned, though.
I guess Morgan thinks he is still in his old neighborhood and actually he should go back there!

I guess he knows a lady like Palin is out of his league!

Old 01-28-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:

Nobody said the vile degrading comments or actions about Pelosi like they are saying about Palin and her family.

And this is an attack on women it is regressing everything that hs been fought for to this point you women out there who dont like Palin and think it is ok because it is her should think again. If you think that this wont transgress to you your wrong!
Pelosi is uglier than a farm animal. Duh!

WOW! Thank God for the feminist movement. It is almost as pathetic as PETA.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:15 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,341,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman

You want to compare this....what is your point..I think you don't get it! actually...sorry..I know you don't get it!!!!
Oh, I get it alright. You're saying that what Morgan said was a sexist insult and that Rush and Beck never made a sexist, insulting comment about a liberal woman.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:17 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,486,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Pelosi is uglier than a farm animal. Duh!

WOW! Thank God for the feminist movement. It is almost as pathetic as PETA.
Oh so you think women should not be treated equal to men? I am not talking about the liberal men hating feminists either. I am talking about equality for women in the work place and in how they are viewed by the populus in a non sexist degrading manner or as less than cattle with no rights or say in anything.
We are headed back there like a freight train!

Old 01-28-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Oh so you think women should not be treated equal to men? I am not talking about the liberal men hating feminists either. I am talking about equality for women in the work place and in how they are viewed by the populus in a non sexist degrading manner or as less than cattle with no rights or say in anything.
We are headed back there like a freight train!
Why are you putting words in my mouth? What does this have to do with equality? I am not a liberal. I just know beauty when I see it. I don't think women should have no rights. Where do you derive your outlook on the world from?

Are you saying that there are no women that look at men with lustful eyes? That would be downright silly.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:28 PM

20,947 posts, read 19,101,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post

That's all you got?

Old 01-28-2011, 06:28 PM

21,353 posts, read 8,472,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes - FoxNews.com

Cable television network TNT issued an apology late Thursday for a comment made by "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan about former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin during a live broadcast
Well we all know, if the left had ANY good looking female politicians and Dennis Miller did this on live tv, they'd be calling for head to be chopped off!!! Crude and to be expected from a person of his ill mannered ilk. Plus, he's never funny anyway. Who even watches such a jackwagon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies