Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 05:00 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,093,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
Her actions were her own and had nothing to do with the Minutemen as a whole.

Can you provide any links to the organization supporting her actions? Did they provide funding for her legal defense? Have they spoken on her behalf?

She was a criminal. Attempting to link her actions to the Minutemen is disingenuous and little other than a twisted attempt at political one-upsmanship.
She was the person who started her group and she named it Minutemen something. That's unfortunate for other organizations named Minutemen or Minuteman something. Her organization was guarding the border to stop people from crossing illegally. Unfortunate again if that's the same thing the other Minutemen/Minuteman groups do.

Apparently that activity (guarding the border to stop illegal entry) attracts all kinds of people.

Yes, she IS a criminal. And there's no attempting to link her to an organization named Minutemen something.

What is the political one-upsmanship you're talking about???

Apparently you're talking about a different organization. What is the name of the specific organization you're talking about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 05:00 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,339,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlier View Post
I didn't start the thread. Pretty fast reflexes there, dude!
I made a mistake while posting.

I took out your quote from my post.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:06 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
You need to read the link again because the prosecutors argued she hatched this plan to fund her anti-illegal immigrant organization.

And true her organization didn't "nudge" her................She WAS THE LEADER OF THE ORGANIZATION. Murdering along with TWO OTHER MEMBERS!

Nice reading skills.
I dont give a damn if it was to fund her knitting hobby, her tithes, or anything else. The fact of the matter is, anyone, ANYONE who is truly living by Conservative values, would not do such a thing.

Does the fact that Bill Clinton, PRESIDENT of the USA at the time, giving some skank a bj, mean that all Americans or those who supported him are all pathetic adulterers who condone his actions? NO.

Now if you want to talk about people who support her after this, that is one thing. But youre not. My comments in my previous post still stand and they are about people exactly like you.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:07 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,782,362 times
Quote:
Again with "the Party"...nobody mentioned Party but you. You're burying your head in the sand hoping nobody will point out what motivated this right winger to kill.

Ok dude, I can clearly see you are nothing but about politics here.....forget the crimes committed, let's just get them Conservatives and name call, good for you...nevermind the fact that You mentioned Liberals in your original post. What do liberals or conservatives have to do with this murder? The person who committed this crime needs to be prosecuted because of their crimes, not because of them being liberal or conservative, or does that not fit into your agenda?

Old 02-14-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Exactly. This was the action of an individual, yet as you see, there are some sad and sick people who use it to their OWN political gain. This woman committed a crime, not because it was part of the plan of the political party or movement she belonged to. They never told her or nudged her to commit any crime. She did it ON HER OWN WILL!

Just like the media and the despicable left tried to use the Arizona shooting for their political gain, they are doing the same thing now.

And you know something? Padcrasher and the media do their damndest to take tragedy and use it to put down and destroy "the other side". Why not just condemn the actions of the criminal? You have the audacity to sit here and spew your garbage, yet who are the ones desperately using horrific tragedies solely for political ammo? Sad, pathetic, and despicable.
You really should read the news article in the link.

Shawna Forde WAS THE LEADER of HER group of Minutemen. SHE STARTED THE GROUP. She named the group. Her motive for robbing the victim was to FUND HER MINUTEMEN ORGANIZATION. She just happened to kill him and his daughter in the process. She robbed him because she believed he was a drug dealer and could therefore get money or drugs to get money to FUND HER MINUTEMEN ORGANIZATION.

If you had read the article you could have saved yourself all that "shame on you" routine.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:10 PM

Every single time some horrific crime occurs by an individual, the media and the Left act so desperately quick to find if they can use it for political gain. Even if they dont know a person's
political belief, as if that should matter, they still try and use it for that purpose.

Gee, how come they didnt bother pointing out that the man who flew a plane into an IRS building, happened to be a Bush hater? Or the woman who killed a couple people in an office building was an Obama supporter? Im not saying it shouldve been the focus, but I think that just goes to show you what exactly the media and some on the Left are all about. It happens all the time and it truly is just sick.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Ok dude, I can clearly see you are nothing but about politics here.....forget the crimes committed, let's just get them Conservatives and name call, good for you...nevermind the fact that You mentioned Liberals in your original post. What do liberals or conservatives have to do with this murder? The person who committed this crime needs to be prosecuted because of their crimes, not because of them being liberal or conservative, or does that not fit into your agenda?
Yet another person who didn't read the news article. This woman WAS INDEED PROSECUTED AND FOUND GUILTY. What's with the "person who committed this crime needs to be prosecuted"? Huh? She was prosecuted already.

Her had started an organization and named it Minutemen something. The small group guarded the border to prevent people from crossing illegally. that's what they did. SO.......there IS A CONNECTION to her "politics". She reportedly killed the victim in a robbery. The motive for the robbery was to get money to FUND HER MINUTEMEN ORGANIZATION.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:13 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Every single time some horrific crime occurs by an individual, the media and the Left act so desperately quick to find if they can use it for political gain. Even if they dont know a person's
political belief, as if that should matter, they still try and use it for that purpose.

Gee, how come they didnt bother pointing out that the man who flew a plane into an IRS building, happened to be a Bush hater? Or the woman who killed a couple people in an office building was an Obama supporter? Im not saying it shouldve been the focus, but I think that just goes to show you what exactly the media and some on the Left are all about. It happens all the time and it truly is just sick.
Yes "every single time"......there is a well developed pattern of kooks motivated by right wing paranoia, anti-government rhetoric, and bigotry murdering for political motivations.

I've been writing about in these forums since Obama started running for office.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlier View Post
You really should read the news article in the link.

Shawna Forde WAS THE LEADER of HER group of Minutemen. SHE STARTED THE GROUP. She named the group. Her motive for robbing the victim was to FUND HER MINUTEMEN ORGANIZATION. She just happened to kill him and his daughter in the process. She robbed him because she believed he was a drug dealer and could therefore get money or drugs to get money to FUND HER MINUTEMEN ORGANIZATION.

If you had read the article you could have saved yourself all that "shame on you" routine.
What the heck is your point? I told you I dont give a damn if she was the "leader" of the group or not. Her actions were criminal and despicable, as they led to the deaths of innocent people. Being right wing or conservative had nothing to do with it. Her own short falls and stupid, poor judgement led to what happened. Not because she called her self this or that or led this group or that group.

Old 02-14-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Yes "every single time"......there is a well developed pattern of kooks motivated by right wing paranoia, anti-government rhetoric, and bigotry murdering for political motivations.
I've been writing about in these forums since Obama started running for office.

So I take it youve been wrong and twisted for about that long or has it been longer? You could have been writing on these forums or any forums since you were in diapers. It doesnt change the fact that you are wrong. You, like the media, using a horrific crime of an individual, twisting in a way to use it as ammo for political reasons, and really, that is just screwed up to say the least. Trust me, id love to say a lot more to you but then it would just get deleted. And im sure most with common sense are thinking that exact same thing I wish I could say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies