Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 09:33 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Oh please. They are neighbors geographically speaking.
U.S. and Panama, traditional neighbors, yes?

And you didn't mean it in the "geographically speaking" sense. You then specifically asked me, "What one country separates" the two. And you misspelled separates in your post. You doubled down on your stupid remark, and when you've been challenged on it subsequently, you've done what you consistently do and created a strawman. "I never said they were right next two each other, they're geographically speaking neighbors!"

Please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2011, 09:39 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
U.S. and Panama, traditional neighbors, yes?

And you didn't mean it in the "geographically speaking" sense. You then specifically asked me, "What one country separates" the two. And you misspelled separates in your post. You doubled down on your stupid remark, and when you've been challenged on it subsequently, you've done what you consistently do and created a strawman. "I never said they were right next two each other, they're geographically speaking neighbors!"

Please.
Shut it already and stop hijacking threads and taking them off topic.

Old 02-16-2011, 09:59 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times
Quote:
Shut it already and stop hijacking threads and taking them off topic.
What else can they do when they don't know what the hell the TOPIC is?

Old 02-16-2011, 10:00 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,464,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Obama is the POTUS, nuff said.

It's kinda hard to discuss the TOPIC when no one on the left will even watch the dang video. I don't know about you but I like to have intelligent discussions and that can't happen if no one is informed or familiar with the topic.

And this thread is a perfect example of that except it is the far left who has done the hijacking.

Do you know who Lee Doren is?
You make the baseless assumption that I am from the left. Its kinda hard to have an intelligent conversation with people that make baseless assumptions.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
You make the baseless assumption that I am from the left. Its kinda hard to have an intelligent conversation with people that make baseless assumptions.
If it quacks like a duck...

What do you agree or disagree with regarding the findings on the video?

Who is Lee Doren?

Old 02-16-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
If it quacks like a duck...
So you've got nothing. Kinda proves my point about Fox viewers. Baseless assumptions and no facts to back them up.
I'm still waiting for the other Fox news fan to prove that I am a climate change activist.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
So you've got nothing. Kinda proves my point about Fox viewers. Baseless assumptions and no facts to back them up.
I'm still waiting for the other Fox news fan to prove that I am a climate change activist.

Who is Lee Doren?

Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:

Who is Lee Doren?
Follow the link. It's in there. You did not say a word about the video, yet you attack people because they don't discuss the video? Ironic.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:22 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
Oh please. They are neighbors geographically speaking. I see you have NOTHING at all, so you take things extremely literal just so you have a soap box to stand on. Typical of a Propagandist. Liars and spinners have an agenda to fill. You can't be truthful and discuss topics because the truth has no agenda.

<falls over laughing>

Old 02-16-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Follow the link. It's in there. You did not say a word about the video, yet you attack people because they don't discuss the video? Ironic.
I am trying to get back on topic, you either can or can't do the same.

Who is Lee Doren?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies