Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 04:16 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times

Advertisements

Did you hear the one about the liberals that torched those Hummers about five years ago? They're out of control huh?

Forde convicted in killing of Arivaca man, daughter

"Forde is the leader of the Minutemen American Defense, a small border watch group. Prosecutors argued that she planned the attack to help fund its anti-immigrant operations."

Last edited by padcrasher; 02-14-2011 at 04:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 04:20 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,006 times
What does being a Minuteman have to do with liberals? Is Minuteman a political party? Any death is sad, especially that of a child.....

Old 02-14-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
What does being a Minuteman have to do with liberals? Is Minuteman a political party? Any death is sad, especially that of a child.....
Are Minutemen a political party? Are liberals a politcial party? Who said anything about a political party?

These ARE right wing extremists. You wish to ignore their political motivations regarding this scheme.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:29 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,335,713 times
The names Gaxiola,Forde,Moraga all sound "hispanic" to me.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:30 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Did you hear about the liberals that torched those Hummers about five years ago? They're out of control huh?

Forde convicted in killing of Arivaca man, daughter

"Forde is the leader of the Minutemen American Defense, a small border watch group. Prosecutors argued that she planned the attack to help fund its anti-immigrant operations."
You're attempting to imply a criminal was a Minuteman therefore all Minutemen are criminals.

I wonder how long it would take to find a link pointing to a liberal Democrat having been convicted of molesting a child and making the leap to claim all liberal Democrats are child molesters?

While it was a fine effort at pointless trolling (in keeping with the content of a substantial percentage of your posts) this wasn't even a good attempt at demonizing those whose beliefs differ from yours.

Get a life.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:31 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
Are you saying that just because they murdered a woman and her child and stole the money and drugs, these militia members weren't Patriots?

Old 02-14-2011, 04:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
I really don't give a damn who in the hek they are, they killed a child, and this is wrong, killing is wrong, minuteman or no minuteman.
There are crackpots in every group, not just one, noe just one politicial party, this has to do with just being nuts, and being wrong.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
You're attempting to imply a criminal was a Minuteman therefore all Minutemen are criminals.

I wonder how long it would take to find a link pointing to a liberal Democrat having been convicted of molesting a child and making the leap to claim all liberal Democrats are child molesters?

While it was a fine effort at pointless trolling (in keeping with the content of a substantial percentage of your posts) this wasn't even a good attempt at demonizing those whose beliefs differ from yours.

Get a life.
Well if you have a post of mine claiming that all right wingers, or minutemen, or tea baggers are criminals ........please share.

I make the claim that politically motivated murders are being committed by right wing kooks set off by taking right wing propaganda to heart.

Their craziness is the gasoline.....right wing rhetoric is the match.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:33 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,958 times
Quote:
Are Minutemen a political party? Are liberals a politcial party? Who said anything about a political party?

These ARE right wing extremists. You wish to ignore their political motivations regarding this scheme.
I agree, right wing extremists. I remember reading about that woman a couple years ago. She was crazy and did some really crazy stuff!

Old 02-14-2011, 04:33 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
Well if you have a post of mine claiming that all right wingers, or minutemen, or tea baggers are criminals ........please share.
Aside from the implications in your original post in this thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies