Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 01:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,301,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Exactly what I was about to post.
Historic losses after the Dope for supposed Hope pulled his BS over the feedback from people.

Independents hate him now.
They are going to hate him and Democrats even more with $5 gas coming.
Have you seen what Rasmussen says about what people think about your Dope today. He is the lowest he has been on their daily poll since the election of November and going down fast. He is -20 today as yesterday and I bet he may set a record tomorrow. He was only about -10 the other day when he said that the governor of Wisconsin was so wrong. Unions will go down with him, especially those of public employees, like the SEIU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Now that chicken Indiana Democrat politicians are also seeking asylum in other states because their jobs are too hard , I would like to ask the Rahm Emanuel eligibility question. How long do they have to be living in another state to not be eligible to run for the seats they currently hold?

They say some of them are hiding out in Illinois. Now there's a tax break state for you. I'm thinking they picked the wrong state to run to.

Indiana Democrats trigger Statehouse showdown over anti-union legislation | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
I don't know about Illinois, but today I heard that one of the surest investments today would be with hotel chains that do business in Illinois since so many of the legislators of surrounding states are running there to avoid having to do their jobs.

Old 02-22-2011, 01:49 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,843,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Exactly what I was about to post.
Historic losses after the Dope for supposed Hope pulled his BS over the feedback from people.

Independents hate him now.
They are going to hate him and Democrats even more with $5 gas coming.
Obama causes Middle Eastern countries to reformulate government, causing a disruption in the gas supply, causing people to hate him.

If only Obama has not caused all those people in Egypt to riot. What can't this man accomplish?

Seriously, do you really think people are that stupid?

And if they are, then those same stupid people voted for Republicans in 2010, which means, hey, same stupid people support Republicans now..oh wait they voted Republican.so they must be smart people which makes zero sense as well.

Old 02-22-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
How about, the Indiana Dems go to Ohio, the Ohio Dems go to Wisc and the Wisc Dems go to Ind. Then they could just exchange house keys and not have to pay for lodging.
Now bob, that sounds like one huge wife swapping conspiracy to me.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:08 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Notice when they get owned they run off and start another thread on the same topic in hopes
of burying the original!
They do on a daily basis, nothing new there, put em on the spot they stop replying and start another thread with the exact same topic. It is called a lack of debating skills along with a lack of honor.
Casper

Old 02-22-2011, 02:12 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,466,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
They do on a daily basis, nothing new there, put em on the spot they stop replying and start another thread with the exact same topic. It is called a lack of debating skills along with a lack of honor.
Casper
What a laugh your posts are. Please show us one single instance where you made someone run off and they started the exact same thread. I don't think you can do it.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:15 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,595,113 times
I wonder who's going to be paying these hotel and food bills.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:16 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,873,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Now bob, that sounds like one huge wife swapping conspiracy to me.
Whatever toots their horn. But the Ind Gov may be a little more responsible that the others, they may pull out of the trio. But, we have an idiot here in Fla that may join in.

Indiana Democrats trigger Statehouse showdown over anti-union legislation | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Old 02-22-2011, 02:18 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,204,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
What a laugh your posts are. Please show us one single instance where you made someone run off and they started the exact same thread. I don't think you can do it.
I believe Casper is referring to RWNJs in general, I KNOW I was.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:19 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Obviously Democrat legislator involved in such shut-downs of the democratic process are no better than petulant children. I hope the residents of Indiana begin recall measures ASAP. In the meanwhile their pay and benefits should be suspended and the locks on their office doors changed.

well said!
One of these cowards tried to compare themselves to the people of Egypt!!
The people over there lost their lives and were very brave, how dare these people say such outragous things!!
The democrats are running and hiding and are a bunch of cowards they are not worthy to walk in the people of Egypt's shoes!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies