Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 03:53 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
It's not a living baby? So it's dead, until it is born? I don't think so.
Life starts at conception. That is why it starts to grow. Growing means it's alive. To abort it, means to kill it.
So when the fetus voluntarily aborts itself (aka a miscarriage) we should consider it suicide?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 03:54 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
It's not a living baby? So it's dead, until it is born? I don't think so.
Life starts at conception. That is why it starts to grow. Growing means it's alive. To abort it, means to kill it.
Then why do huge numbers of fertilized eggs end in miscarriages? Nature kills fertilized eggs all the time.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:54 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
So when the fetus voluntarily aborts itself (aka a miscarriage) we should consider it suicide?
great question

Old 03-14-2011, 03:55 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
thanks to these threads of late I am gonna up my activity in the woman's movement and planned parenthood support. amazing how our rights are being eroded away. you may now color me radical feminist
And racist. The video of a white man (the same guy that went under cover to bust ACORN and NPR) going into Planned Parenthood saying that he would donate a lot money if they would abort black babies, so that his children would not have to deal with affrimative action, and they said, oh sure, absolutely we can.
They care only for money. Not for people or the innocent lives that they destroy.
Go ahead and support that rasict trash.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:57 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Then why do huge numbers of fertilized eggs end in miscarriages? Nature kills fertilized eggs all the time.
If it dies naturally, then it's not murder. Who knows why. It happens. Please do not compare a miscarriage to murder.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
And racist. The video of a white man (the same guy that went under cover to bust ACORN and NPR) going into Planned Parenthood saying that he would donate a lot money if they would abort black babies, so that his children would not have to deal with affrimative action, and they said, oh sure, absolutely we can.
They care only for money. Not for people or the innocent lives that they destroy.
Go ahead and support that rasict trash.
So abortion is now racist too? Wow, the histrionics in this thread are getting funnier by the minute.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
If it dies naturally, then it's not murder. Who knows why. It happens. Please do not compare a miscarriage to murder.
Naturally? And I only compared miscarriage to abortion, which is an identical end result. You're the only one talking about murder. And why not compare? Does it make your widdle head hurt to think about it?

Old 03-14-2011, 04:04 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:

we do need exactly what the conservatives fear in the forefront, groups of big, ballsy, scary unattractive, loud mouth women demanding and making noise
The left certainly has no shortage of them.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:05 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
How do you plan to tell the difference? Investigate all women? Demand we come in each so you and your fellow anti-abortion nuts can personally examine all of us?

Abortion is not murder. Abortion is self defense.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:06 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Quote:

do you hold men to the same standard. want them to have less sex?
Hey! I know how to fix this! Just have men who can't control their desire to have sex, have sex with other men! Voila! No more unwanted pregnancies!

Oh wait.

They're against that, too.

Damn.

Back to the drawing board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

No, no, don't be silly. We'd just have the police investigate it as possible "Prenatal Murder".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies