Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 09:29 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times

Advertisements

In other news, Jesse James is STILL an idiot.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:31 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
She gave 1 million dollars, just how much money do you think she has?
Just from a quick google... Bullock earned 52 million a year?

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES SANDRA BULLOCK MAKE? INCOME SALARY

Over how many years? I don't know... anyone want to complain about the wage gap?

Old 03-18-2011, 10:37 AM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Sandra is not only very beautiful and talented, she also has an incredible heart. There is not a more desirable person in Hollywood.

Sandra Bullock sends $1 million for Japan - CNN.com#
I tend to agree with you. She has impressed me on several occasions, and I am glad she is free of that creep she married - Jesse James, or whatever.

Good for her, and thanks.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:46 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,747 times
What a nice lady.

I remember she donated $1 million promptly after Katrina and 9/11 as well.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:49 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
I have always like Sandra very much as an actress and as a person, she seem so down to earth always to me. Now her ex on the other hand is a big jerk, what an idiot, leaves her for What exactly, once a idiot always i guess, his true colors have been shown, and she is the person she has always been. Sweet and caring and compassionate.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:52 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times
According to Wiki answers Sandra Bullock is a registered Democrat.

Now ya'll Repugs can stop fawning over her

Old 03-18-2011, 10:54 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,798 times
My god some of you people are complete morons. Seriously...........do any of you realize how much damn money she has? And we wonder why the ****ing rich are getting away with highway robbery and milking the weatlh and assets of the American middle class........look at how all of you view her and other rich elites...........oh boo hoo...........we love a do nothing Hollywood celebrity that makes stupid mindless movies, marries another rich do nothing loser that ends in disaster.............because she donates $1 million dollars to Japan. SHE'S WORTH $125 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like other idiots that see two dogs on t.v. and all of a sudden want to donate. LOL.......millions of people just suffered one of the worst catastrophes in the history of mankind and two mangy muts gives cause for people to rise up and donate money! Haha.......yet we ignore how cows, pigs, and chickens are treated in our own country...............LMAO! Are other people in other countries so stupid and hypocritical or is it only my fellow Americans?

Old 03-18-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
What a nice lady.

I remember she donated $1 million promptly after Katrina and 9/11 as well.

Yeah a real sweetheart! Her next movie is coming out.......go buy tickets and pay $12 to see her trip and fall all over herself while she looks pretty!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:57 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
My god some of you people are complete morons. Seriously...........do any of you realize how much damn money she has? And we wonder why the ****ing rich are getting away with highway robbery and milking the weatlh and assets of the American middle class........look at how all of you view her and other rich elites...........oh boo hoo...........we love a do nothing Hollywood celebrity that makes stupid mindless movies, marries another rich do nothing loser that ends in disaster.............because she donates $1 million dollars to Japan. SHE'S WORTH $125 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like other idiots that see two dogs on t.v. and all of a sudden want to donate. LOL.......millions of people just suffered one of the worst catastrophes in the history of mankind and two mangy muts gives cause for people to rise up and donate money! Haha.......yet we ignore how cows, pigs, and chickens are treated in our own country...............LMAO! Are other people in other countries so stupid and hypocritical or is it only my fellow Americans?
What's your problem?
I think that $1M can help a lot of people.

Really, what is your problem?
If I'm worth $125k and give $1k am I also a big jerk for trying to help others?

Seriously, you post like you're jealous or just plain hateful. What's up with that?

Old 03-18-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
What's your problem?
I think that $1M can help a lot of people.

Really, what is your problem?
If I'm worth $125k and give $1k am I also a big jerk for trying to help others?

Seriously, you post like you're jealous or just plain hateful. What's up with that?

I admire the person that makes $35,000 a year and manages to give a couple hundred dollars! A Hollywood celebrity giving $1million to Japan and people fall over her like she's mother f'ing teresa! Give it a rest! There are a HELL of a lot more people doing more and making much more of a sacrifice than Sandra Bullock! And there are a HELL Of a lot more people that can't afford to that sacrficie a hell of a lot more than Sandra Bullock in times of need and on a regular basis. That is my point! Americans need to be more informed and lose this ridiculous celebrity worship that exists in our country. Why doesn't Sandra Bullock donate $1 million dollars a year to the local LA soup kitchens or homeless shelters. There is A LOT more people like her SHOULD be doing.........after all it's mostly the have nots that spend money they don't have making these entertainers filthy rich. It just came out that several singers PERSONALLY gave Gaddafi a private concert. A KNOWN DICTATOR and Hollywood entertainers are giving him a private concert! LOL.......................I D I O T S!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies