Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2011, 08:21 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,631,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibro1 View Post
What is your point?
Well this thread is about the US becoming a Hispanic country isn't it ?
And your point about my point on Hispanic children becoming the majority in Texas schools ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 08:38 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,985,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm foreign-born myself, but I'm sick and tired of all that Hispanic pampering! There are plenty of other foreigners in this country who manage to make it somehow without signs in their languages, buttons for their languages, forms in their languages, etc. What makes Hispanics soooo special?! Their friggin' laziness?! If you go live in a foreign country, you learn its language!
Exactly. If I wanted to move to France with my fiancee, should I expect to be accommodated in English or Spanish, have services provided to me in my 2 languages? Hell no, this is France we're talking about. My uncle was almost poisoned to death in France in the late 80s because he took the **** out of their language! And I've heard stories from my fiancee's family that they wanted to ask questions to someone in Paris and they wouldn't help them out unless they greeted the person in French.

Old 03-23-2011, 08:48 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,769,868 times
Perhaps they should be put in trains and shipped back to Mexico. But that would be like having to grow a pair to actually do it. This country will be hispanic and there's no stopping it, actually and unfortunately.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:07 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,985,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Perhaps they should be put in trains and shipped back to Mexico. But that would be like having to grow a pair to actually do it. This country will be hispanic and there's no stopping it, actually and unfortunately.
The worst part is, the ONLY reason that is driving the Hispanization of the U.S. is the fact that millions of illegal Mexicans are churning out multiple babies. If you kicked out the illegals, then instead of the U.S. becoming a majority Hispanic country in 2050, a more accurate estimate will be like 2150. The illegals are the ONLY reason behind the U.S.'s higher than normal birth rates. Our birth rate would be on par with Europe's if illegals were taken out of the equation.

Plus, how can we ever expect those millions and millions of illegals to integrate, when so many of them don't even have a high school diploma or credential? The POOREST of Mexican society is what is driving the population growth in the U.S., and that is the people that the liberals so desperately want to keep in our country, because they know poor people equals a vast reservoir of potential voters for them. Even a hardcore liberal like Labour's Tony Blair admitted that the reason why his government wanted to import so many poor and undereducated Muslim immigrants to the UK was to boost his voter base and then call it multiculturalism and diversity so no one would attack it

Old 03-23-2011, 09:33 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,769,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The worst part is, the ONLY reason that is driving the Hispanization of the U.S. is the fact that millions of illegal Mexicans are churning out multiple babies. If you kicked out the illegals, then instead of the U.S. becoming a majority Hispanic country in 2050, a more accurate estimate will be like 2150. The illegals are the ONLY reason behind the U.S.'s higher than normal birth rates. Our birth rate would be on par with Europe's if illegals were taken out of the equation.

Plus, how can we ever expect those millions and millions of illegals to integrate, when so many of them don't even have a high school diploma or credential? The POOREST of Mexican society is what is driving the population growth in the U.S., and that is the people that the liberals so desperately want to keep in our country, because they know poor people equals a vast reservoir of potential voters for them. Even a hardcore liberal like Labour's Tony Blair admitted that the reason why his government wanted to import so many poor and undereducated Muslim immigrants to the UK was to boost his voter base and then call it multiculturalism and diversity so no one would attack it
This is why I dislike democracy with a passion.

Vote bank politics.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:48 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,806,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Very fallacious and obviously written by someone who knows nary a Mexican immigrant.
Well I sure know many. One neighbor lived here over 40 years and speaks no English, another has lived here illegally for almost 10 years and speaks no English.

Even when some attempt to speak English, they aren't speaking English. They might stop saying "frenos" but call them "breicas", or it's no more "camiones" but "trocas". You might see a sign like "sebende la troca" But that point is reached many years after living in the USA.

At that point they're speaking neither English nor Spanish and have become illiterate in two languages -- "sebende la troca" would mean either se vende el camion or truck for sale.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:52 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,806,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
Mississipppi is one of the top three states for chicken production, and thus probably near the top for chicken processing. The chicken processors love illegal immigrants because they can pay them even less than poor blacks and whites, and they are a lot less likely to sue if they lose a finger or hand (which is an occupational hazard) at work.
Yes, and it saves the employer a ton of money not having to pay into workman's comp, pay overtime, or pay into social security taxes.

Obviously the elite benefit by having unlimited peons and servants - and when election time comes, votes.

Also the federal money pours into a region in the form of food stamps, Medicaid, WIC, and federal grants.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:19 PM

313 posts, read 285,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
There is if the majority actually stood up and protected themselves. This country has gone from 90% White in the 60s to what it is today...

Has this change benefited us? More than likely not.

The rates of legal and illegal immigration are ridiculous and there is no benefit to the Middle Class from this nonsense. I don't know why this was pushed on us, I certainly don't remember anyone asking for it.

The idea that White Americans would voluntarily commit ethnic suicide makes me ill; then again all of Europe is doing it too and cheering it on.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:36 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,839,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well this thread is about the US becoming a Hispanic country isn't it ?
And your point about my point on Hispanic children becoming the majority in Texas schools ?
I'm asking why that is important? Who cares?

Old 03-23-2011, 11:28 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,477,083 times
Assuming he isn't just writing all this bologna just to make a buck... Naverette is intellectually schizo, and it's understandable why; you would go bat**** insane to try to logically justify illegal immigration. In one article he'll come out and say that illegals are being unfairly persecuted, in another he'll say amnesty isn't the way to go, in the next one he'll say America needs illegals, and yet in another he'll claim America's politicians are gutless/clueless when it comes to immigration reform, etc. His overall position makes no sense whatsoever and this is the same strategy that most pro-illegals use(he'll never admit that he's pro-illegal or call illegal immigration exactly what it is, illegal immigration).

Last edited by TylerJAX; 03-23-2011 at 11:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies