Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 01:04 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Who made you the only one with an opinion who is absolute in their thinking? Get over yourself.
The only ones who need to get over themselves are those that scream conspiracy over factual documents, state certified and verified birth certificates.

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
It is quite possible that was the souvenir BC issued by the hospital.
"Quite possible" is not exactly good enough for me.

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You do know that there are FOUR different types of BC's that you can get from Hawaii don't you? I didn't think so, here:

As of 1982 you can get a 4th kind of BC in Hawaii and you didn't even have to be born there, your parents only needed 1 year of residency
Besides the fact that you're linking to birther sites, you're citing an amendment enacted when Obama was 21 years old as evidence that Obama forged a birth certificate in either 1961 or 2008? Note that even that type of birth certificate does not say that it will knowingly allow somebody to state they were born in Hawaii when they weren't! Again, if you were born in Bali that birth certificate would say you were born in Bali. Hawaii has not been committing document fraud for the past 29 years!

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 04-07-2011 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Off topic/personal attack

Old 04-07-2011, 01:05 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Good for Trump.

While i believe that obama is an American citizen by birth, I don't feel that he is in thought.
Do you think Trump has psychics/mind readers searching for the truth in Hawaii?!!

Old 04-07-2011, 01:06 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,884,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Trump has not shown proof that his immigrant mother and father were US citizens when he was born. What is he hiding?
Was Trump born in America? If he was, then it doesn't matter if his parents were not yet naturalized citizens, does it?

Old 04-07-2011, 01:09 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
The only ones who need to get over themselves are those that scream conspiracy over factual documents, state certified and verified birth certificates.
Again with the absolution, you are not someone who can force your thinking on anybody.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:10 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
I answered your post I hope you are not running from my question. Would Trump be legally eligible to run for and hold the office of POTUS and why?
He was born in the United States, of course he's eligible.

Quote:
Obama said in his book that he found his BC, where is it?
Obama wrote that he found it among a box his mother had with several other papers. It's entirely likely that she moved it some more and at some point it got lost. Those things happen. That's why the states allow people to order certified copies.

The fact that somebody doesn't have or lost a document from 30 years ago that wasn't actually in their possession does not mean that anything is being hidden. Documents get lost sometimes - it doesn't mean that anything is being hidden.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:11 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
"Quite possible" is not exactly good enough for me.
I have a feeling you witnessing his birth in Hawaii wouldn't be good enough for you...

Old 04-07-2011, 01:14 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,884,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
First of all, the link to the "Kenyan birth certificate" actually shows two birth certificates with mutually exclusive information. So that ought to tell you something right off the bat.

Secondly, the first one posted was this:

That's all well and good, but this was a prank that birthers took seriously.

The second one is by a guy named Lucas Smith:

First of all, this guy has a lengthy criminal history, including a conviction for document forgery. His story of how he allegedly obtained this thing changes with each retelling. He has never posted any documentary evidence to back up his assertion that he actually went to Kenya or anywhere in Africa at all, such as a visa stamp. And yes, he did attempt to blunt that, but he only posted the cover of his passport on his scribd page.

Secondly, the signature of the hospital administrator, a guy named Helton Maganga, is actually spelled wrong. His name is Heltan. He was also not the hospital administrator on the date provided.

Thirdly, the supervisor of obstetrics provided is named "John Kwame Odongo." Kwame is a Ghanaian name. Kwame Nkrumah did not become world famous for being the first President of Ghana until the late 50s. A name like that is similar to a name like Jacques Pavel Torricelli.

In conclusion, both of the alleged Kenyan birth certificates linked to are not worth the paper they're printed on. And this goes to the heart of every birther allegation. They may sound credible, but if you do the slightest amount of digging below the surface, you will quickly discover that they are entirely full of crap.

Edit:

He wrote that he found it among a box his mother had, 30 years ago. Where is it? Lost, probably. His mother moved around a lot in her life. People do lose birth certificates all the time.
Okay, thanks. Interesting.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:14 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I have a feeling you witnessing his birth in Hawaii wouldn't be good enough for you...

Not nearly, they would want DNA. What a load of crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies