Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 11:30 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
It's interesting that CNN's investigators have asked the people in HI if they have heard from any of Trump's "investigators" and the answer is always no. Trump's full of it!
I find that guy hysterically funny Maybe a good investigator doesn't even let folks know he's investigating

I don't know the law on that either, maybe you can
tell me: Does an investigator have to identify who he
is?

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The "ridiculous" part of this discussion is people saying they remember when a child with no particular notariety was born. Why the hell would they ever remember the birth of a non-descript child unless he was a relative or the child of famous parents?

Answer- they would not.

I have witnessed the births of probably a few thousand kids. Can I remember any one of them? No, not unless the birth was accompanied by severe complications.

About the only birth to otherwise non descript parents in human history which was recounted was the birth of Christ. That is about it. To suggest that non relatives remembered Obama's birth is beyond ridiculous and is just another attempt by the left to cover (again) for their favorite failed politician.
The notoriety part is the very fact that a white woman gave birth to a black baby---kind of rare in the 1960s, especially given the fact that blacks only made up 1% of the Hawaiian population back then. If you had a baby in the same hospital as Ann Durham (as the woman in the article stated) and you went to the nursery ward to view the babies, you'd remember the black baby next to yours because the child was NOT non-describe as you are claiming. I can remember, for example, exactly the first time I ever saw a black person. You can not judge past decades and race relationship by today's standards.

As for the others in the article, they were friends or colleagues of Mrs. Obama.

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
People whose connections to the birth have been explained. He wasn't "nobody" to them, except possibly to the woman who gave birth at the same time - and that's really just extra circumstantial evidence to supplement what the people who actually knew his mother can testify to.

It's unrefuted evidence unless you have something to counter it. Just expressing doubts about it doesn't mean a thing.
LOL. Yeah and I have beach front property in Arizona for sale if you're interested.

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
The seeds he's planting proves without a doubt that he is nucking futs!
According to the polls, not so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
" only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA"

wasn't it 43% just two days ago?
This is a different poll. The other done a few weeks ago was only 43%. The CNN polls done last year was also abysmal.

Exactly what I said - the more it's talked about, the worse the numbers get....for obama.

Trump is now saying the LF is missing.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:33 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
None of us, would dare claim intellectually superiority on
CD, would we
joking aside i do think this debate doesn't so much reflect intellect so much as the level of confirmation bias.

good proof of this would be to reverse the evidence to date on both sides of the debate. do you think then that the birthers would be claiming obama was born in the US ?

Old 04-26-2011, 11:34 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Trump is now saying the LF is missing.
yep. unnamed people have asked unknown sources and said so.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:36 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,217,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
This link also includes an article and video of President Obama's birth information and people who knew him when he was born.

CNN investigation: Obama 'birther' claims have no merit - CNN.com
Have no merit... The information conglomerate once known as the Main Stream Media has no merit, the birther issue only a part of the reason.

Should that MSM have done its job four years ago there would not be a birther issue, among other issues. That there is an issue is indicative of that MSM failure. But go ahead and link them so... you know... we'll know.

So, the real No Merit issue here is CNN, MSNBC, JournoList... <Include your favorite press failure here>

And really, how did anybody really know Barack Obama when he was born? Can you name the people you knew when you were born?

Old 04-26-2011, 11:46 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,954,445 times
It's a world-wide conspiracy. The ancient secret society known as the Stonecutters are behind this one too!!!

Old 04-26-2011, 11:56 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Trump's investigators in Hawaii!

Old 04-26-2011, 11:57 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The "ridiculous" part of this discussion is people saying they remember when a child with no particular notariety was born. Why the hell would they ever remember the birth of a non-descript child unless he was a relative or the child of famous parents?

Answer- they would not.

I have witnessed the births of probably a few thousand kids. Can I remember any one of them? No, not unless the birth was accompanied by severe complications.

About the only birth to otherwise non descript parents in human history which was recounted was the birth of Christ. That is about it. To suggest that non relatives remembered Obama's birth is beyond ridiculous and is just another attempt by the left to cover (again) for their favorite failed politician.
This is exactly why people refuses to feed birthers, a bunch of pages ago all the birthers were complaining and finding it suspicious that no one remembered a black baby being born to a white woman in 1961, now they refuse to believe anyone could possibly remember Obama being born. Birthers will always find an excuse for their beliefs, they will never be satisfied, he produced a valid legal birth certificate, that's more than he needed to do, and quite enough for logical people who understand the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies