Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 02:22 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

If you need a new drivers license the DMV wants to see your birth certificate.

When you come to the USA as a foreigner on a visa, USCIS needs to see the birth cerificate so you can proof who you are, completely normal.

Do I have to feel discriminated for that or do I have to feel that I'm scrutinized for that.

My suggestion to the President is that he as the leader of this Country show the Nation and the World his birth certificate or that he if he doesn't want to see it...have all of us skip to show it at the DMV and when people aply for a visum.

Is that too much to ask for, after all with his job requirement it is necessary that the President is a born American....for a visa you can't be an American otherwise you don't need a visa, and we had to show it when we came here.

All the people who are stating it is racist to ask him for his birth certificate...I would ask them....is there a different color for the birth certificate if your white, black, hispanic, asian, etc...?

Old 03-25-2011, 02:24 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,133,832 times
Obama has already produced his birth certificate.

The rest is just cognitive dissonance.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:24 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
My suggestion to the President is that he as the leader of this Country show the Nation and the World his birth certificate or that he if he doesn't want to see it...have all of us skip to show it at the DMV and when people aply for a visum.
Wish granted more than 2 1.2 years ago.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:27 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,382,601 times
bentlebee, can you get back to your life now and sleep well at night or do you need a government agent to personally deliver the document to you to shut you and your kind up?

Sarcasm fully intended. Of course no government agent, or government, would be so bothered with such a task. Especially after the incessant whining drone of the birthers which is now just a distant kind of pathetic hum.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:29 PM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:

When you come to the USA as a foreigner on a visa, USCIS needs to see the birth cerificate so you can proof who you are, completely normal.

Do I have to feel discriminated for that or do I have to feel that I'm scrutinized for that.

Is that too much to ask for, after all with his job requirement it is necessary that the President is a born American....for a visa you can't be an American otherwise you don't need a visa, and we had to show it when we came here.

All the people who are stating it is racist to ask him for his birth certificate...I would ask them....is there a different color for the birth certificate if your white, black, hispanic, asian, etc...?
yawn, another rerun

Old 03-25-2011, 02:30 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,925,040 times
and for the people who say its not the real thing, a certificate of live birth, i used my colb for a background check for jobs, a passport, for a w2, financial aid.

every major moment when they ask for my birth certificate i give them that, the certificate of live birth. has those exact words on it.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:31 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,133,832 times
"This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding."

Right there on the BC itself, in black and green.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:37 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,382,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
and for the people who say its not the real thing, a certificate of live birth, i used my colb for a background check for jobs, a passport, for a w2, financial aid.

every major moment when they ask for my birth certificate i give them that, the certificate of live birth. has those exact words on it.
What makes you doubt that the pres did not do the same? Did I see your colb for all your different steps? No. Why does every dang birther citizen feel it is their right to see the colb of an elected official? We have people in place to check these things. The random blow joe in some state is not the fact checker. The birther movement is founded on a severely distorted sense of information priority. Birthers need to focus on getting a job. I know times are tight, but shi* you need to find something else to do with your time. Confirming the legitimacy of the President's doc's is NOT your job. OK????!!!!!

Old 03-25-2011, 02:43 PM

11,761 posts, read 14,659,204 times
Quote:

Another troll thread.

How about creating a "Troll" forum where the birthers can talk to themselves all they want? There has been nothing new in these threads, and no good-faith questions raised by the birthers, in years.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:47 PM

2,471 posts, read 4,020,136 times
Quote:
I want to annoy people and make them think i'm a lunatic, here let me say some things that will achieve this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies