Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 11:37 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,701,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I really feel for the next generation the daughter is bringing into the world. What chance do these kids have with these two as a mother and grandmother?
I feel bad for those 2 kids she already has. What a fine example of a mother she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 12:47 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,878,463 times
Seems all the kids should be removed. This isn't acceptable behavior or teaching. Why would anyone want to continue this type of parental input? End it immediately, through them in jail and place the kids in foster care. Check out the criminal activity of the boyfriend while at it.

These are not what we need teaching kids. They can not prepare them to be responsible citizens. Stop playing games with them and get serious. Personally, I'd sterilize her in the process.

If we don't hold to a standard of acceptable behavior how will people know what it is? Set expectations low and guess what you get?

Old 03-29-2011, 01:34 PM

589 posts, read 758,101 times
The attackers were not White, that much is obvious. If two white people assaulted a minority and called them racial names, we all know that would blasted all over the news for a few weeks straight. Their pictures would be posted online so we could see them and there is a chance it would also turn into a "learning" moment where Obama needs to chime in and treat them to a Beer. Who knows, maybe even Al Sharpton would make a visit to !

But alas, none of that is present...Not even the pictures of the perps. This is obviously a crime where the victim is white and the perp are not white, so its OK. That old White man must have had it coming !

Old 03-29-2011, 01:36 PM

1,081 posts, read 917,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Having a hate criminal statute is stupid. They were charged with a crime why should it be more because it happened to a person of a different race?
Why is this only brought up when white people are assaulted?
No bag limit on whitey?

Old 03-29-2011, 01:39 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,543,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I really feel for the next generation the daughter is bringing into the world. What chance do these kids have with these two as a mother and grandmother?
None.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:40 PM

589 posts, read 758,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
According to THIS (http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-elderly-wal-mart-greeter-attacked-women-charged-txt,0,5399670.story - broken link) news report, the women actually tried to press charges against Walmart and the greeter. I'm often amazed at how some people's minds work.

And I was right, perps were not White. What a surprise ! If they were white the whole world would have known about this attack by now, and would be reminded of it on the news every 30 minutes or less for a few weeks straight.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:58 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,872,783 times
IMO, it is dangerous for these seniors to be required to check patrons for possible theft.

What is Walmart thinking!

Old 03-29-2011, 02:00 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,543,937 times
Id like to know more about their back grounds. Cant stop stupid I guess

Old 03-29-2011, 02:02 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,872,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Id like to know more about their back grounds. Cant stop stupid I guess
They shop at Walmart! That should tell you something.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:30 PM

24,451 posts, read 23,135,379 times
People have just started becoming two year olds. They have no common sense, no sense of self control, no respect for anybody, no concern for anyone but themselves, no sense of right or wrong, no decency. They throw tantrums and lash out violently over trivial matters. These women need to be tossed in jail and then publicly humiliated. Put them in a cage outdoors and let people jeer them for not meauring up to set standards for society. They need to be made an example of and let the community see them get severley punished.
Maybe Wal mart needs to just do away with the elderly door greeters and put a few people up there who will take down a shoplifter or head case and beat them senseless. I know, then the scumbags would go scurrying to a lawyer like the cockroaches they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies