Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 07:59 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,965,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I don't even know who these guys are....they aren't even on my radar. I usually don't care to be informed about the actions of idiots. Some people should try it.
Really? You managed to ignore the entire voter intimidation case buried by Holder's Department of Social Justice? Somehow I find that claim that you "don't even know who these guys are" highly suspicious. There have been at least a half dozen threads on CD re: the voter intimidation by the NBPP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 07:59 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,289,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I don't even know who these guys are....they aren't even on my radar. I usually don't care to be informed about the actions of idiots. Some people should try it.
These are radicals obviously.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:04 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,962,697 times
Call these folk, the NBPP, the racist that they are, but stop trying to compare them with the original Black
Panther Party.

Secondly, these folk may have about 15 followers world wide; why?..because very few Black folk concern themselves with "gettin' whitey". We have lives to lead and aren't caught up with this kind of mess!!

Old 04-19-2011, 08:14 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,965,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Call these folk, the NBPP, the racist that they are, but stop trying to compare them with the original Black
Panther Party.

Secondly, these folk may have about 15 followers world wide; why?..because very few Black folk concern themselves with "gettin' whitey". We have lives to lead and aren't caught up with this kind of mess!!
Perhaps you should go to that link in another thread by the Southern Poverty Law center and see the map of the Black Seperatist groups and many state NBPP organization locations. You might be surprised.

I think it is interesting that some try to downplay the NBPP when it is the equivelant of today's KKK. Racists are racists but don't sweep them under the rug and pretend that the DOJ failing to carry through with voter intimidation procescution was a small matter. Racism exists at every level be it the NBPP or the DOJ under Holder/Obama.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:18 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,715,644 times
Last I heard the New Black Panther Party had 5 members. If you want to run and hide from them go ahead

Old 04-19-2011, 08:22 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,838,977 times
Why should anyone fear any other person standing outside a polling place...?

so long as no one blocks my access, I we aint got a problem.

Has America become a nation of balless freaks...scared of shadows and boogie-men[sorry ladies your balls too]?

Old 04-19-2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Perhaps you should go to that link in another thread by the Southern Poverty Law center and see the map of the Black Seperatist groups and many state NBPP organization locations. You might be surprised.

I think it is interesting that some try to downplay the NBPP when it is the equivelant of today's KKK. Racists are racists but don't sweep them under the rug and pretend that the DOJ failing to carry through with voter intimidation procescution was a small matter. Racism exists at every level be it the NBPP or the DOJ under Holder/Obama.
The fact that you even tried to compare the KKK to this group is hilarious!!!

While they are both racist, one is basically a group of ten pip squeaks who have not committed a single murder and the other group terrorized the entire country and has committed untold murders, bombing, arsons, rapes. They have recruited and subjugated entire town's governments and business communities.

You should reprimand yourself for what you tried to do!!!

Old 04-19-2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

Has America become a nation of balless freaks...scared of shadows and boogie-men[sorry ladies your balls too]?
It's "selective" fear!!!!..brought out to push an agenda.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

In that case there was bats and intimidation.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
The fact that you even tried to compare the KKK to this group is hilarious!!!

While they are both racist, one is basically a group of ten pip squeaks who have not committed a single murder and the other group terrorized the entire country and has committed untold murders, bombing, arsons, rapes. They have recruited and subjugated entire town's governments and business communities.

You should reprimand yourself for what you tried to do!!!
Which one was Democrat Senator Byrd?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies