Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:47 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Uh oh.

Got a lot of document experts looking at this...document.

http://market-ticker.org/post=185094
Polarik and Techdude?

ETA: It's a effn blog.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 07:53 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
1. $14.5 trillion in debt And WHY are we in this debt and when did it start? History says it all started under the previous President and has continued because if the government had not bailed out many business they would have failed and this current mess would look like sunny days. FYI Both Dems and Repubs agreed to the bailouts and for good reason. Did you know that all the money that went to Banks was paid back and most of that to the automakers, as for the States, that is another story, both red and blue states.
Casper
What history shows that? There was already a national debt when G.W. Bush took office. It did not "start" under Bush.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:54 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
That's what I figured. I was just pointing out that presidents (and candidates) have never had to release or provide a birth certificate (in fact, most of our presidents haven't even had birth certificates).

Fun fact: Ronald Regan was born in an apartment building in 1911 and didn't have a birth certificate. The Army wanted one when he enlisted, so the State of Illinois fabricated one for him in 1942 - 31 years after he was born.
You are correct. Obama posted a legal valid birth certificate years ago when he was not required by any law to show it at all. There is no presidential Birth certificate site. I've never even heard of their birth certificate being mentioned in regards to any past president. The legal document wasn't even enough, he was asked to release a non legal "long form" that contained the exact same information that he was born in Honolulu HI USA, natural born citizen.

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times
you might want to shed a few of those millions. i'm pretty sure kids under 10 would NOT know what you are talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
If it was representative of the Republic what would 13% of 313.232044 million people be?

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Its the Tea Party ilk (mostly White) and Republicans (also mostly White) who were waving their "bigot flags" with this birther nonsense.

IF it had nothing to do with his skin color, why was the issue of his birth even raised? He submitted his birth certificate 3 years ago but the racists would not let it go.

(silence)

Exactly

Why don't you people understand that your bigotry is not able to be disguised by these petty faux "issues"? The birther movement was about a bunch of bigots who can not accept the fact that they have a man of color as their POTUS.
You forget that hillarys camp raised the flag shortly as well......but hey, whatever helps spread racial hate if it helps you feel good about "your team".

In return, Hillarys primary voters were also called racist.

Seriously, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:55 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Not true. Other presidents haven't released their birth certificates. Most of our presidents were never even issued birth certificates when they were born.

The most recent president who in fact wasn't issued a birth certificate at birth was Ronald Regan.
What? Do you have any questions about where Reagan was born? You can always go visit the Reagan Library.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:56 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Uh oh.

Got a lot of document experts looking at this...document.

You've GOT To Be Kidding Me (Birth Certificate) in [Market-Ticker]
yep. i already posted about it.

i've looked at the same file in illustrator. in my experience the culprit is just basic PDF conversion. the things that are " altered " wouldn't make sense if you were forging the document.

but, i'll wait. i'm sure by morning someone will pop up proclaiming to be a document forensics expert (....... again ).

Old 04-27-2011, 07:57 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brien51 View Post
Psychologists postulate that people who belittle others are in fact doing it to build up their own damaged egos so as to reinforce their false feeling(s) of superiority to overcompensate for their own feelings low self esteem. Such is life..
You might be right. Clean up your own house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
The neo-progs are piling on this like flies on s**t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Sounds like his "SHEEP" are falling right in line, with ALL that he says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundedknee View Post
Did you guys hear his "worthlessness" speak....right at the beginning of his "photo secession" he stated, he been amused (as he laughs) for the last 2 an half years has he watched this issue.

Come this next election let's get the last laugh on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
like you said earlier, trump made the puppet obama dance and gyrate quite wildly.

even the wapo is calling it a 'stunning reversal.'

White House releases Obama’s ‘long-form’ birth certificate - 44 - The Washington Post

Old 04-27-2011, 07:57 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
you might want to shed a few of those millions. i'm pretty sure kids under 10 would NOT know what you are talking about.
That's not how we take census' 'round these parts...

Old 04-27-2011, 08:01 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
What? Do you have any questions about where Reagan was born? You can always go visit the Reagan Library.
I don't have any doubt that Reagan was born in Illinois in 1911. I was just pointing out that no president other than Obama released his birth certificate while in office and that in fact most US presidents didn't even have birth certificates.

Reagan was born in an apartment building in Illinois in 1911. His birth wasn't recorded and no birth certificate was issued. When he enlisted in the military in 1942, they wanted a birth certificate. Reagan contacted the state of Illinois which then, 31 years after his birth, fabricated one for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies