Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 11:04 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,035,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
How about birthers admit that they were "WRONG, WRONG, WRONG" for saying that the POTUS is an illegal alien? How about they admit it and apologize to the POTUS and the country for wasting our time. The other copy that was released a long time ago is valid and the POTUS was born in Hawaii in 1961...period. The birthers were WRONG for detracting from the real issues with their nonsense. No other president has been asked to do this and we all know what the real motivation behind the birther movement is. Thank you birthers for making fools of the right-wing.
Well, Birthers will eat crow won't
they. I'm sure you can each pick up a fork and enjoy
the meal together

There were many on the left and right that wanted to see
his original birth certificate. That is why he finally
presented it. The fact that it took Donald Trump to do
what no one else has gotten this administration to do, in the last three years, is very telling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 11:05 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,585,832 times
I thought journalists and news organizations were suppose to be non-biased. The alleged birth certificate has not been verified.

What exactly is wrong with what Fox News is stating?

Old 04-27-2011, 11:06 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,534,197 times
Obama didn't have to show his long form. Other candidates for office are not required to do so. The only reason he was bullied into releasing it is because he is non-white, and is therefore guilty of being an alien until proven otherwise.

3,857 posts, read 6,969,213 times
Trump still hasn't backed off "I have investigators in Hawaii…they cannot believe what they are finding".

8,289 posts, read 13,587,796 times
Let's say it together! FAUX NOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 11:07 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,212,317 times
100% wrong, time to move on....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Actually, what it is is a big diversion ... a red herring. Let's all focus on the Birth Certificate .... and not look at the real issue.

The real issue is that his father was a native born Kenyan, which made him a British Subject. To be a natural born citizen (the qualifier for eligibility to hold office as president or VP) ... and according to the men who sponsored the 14th amendment ... a natural born citizen is a person who was born within the jurisdiction of the United States, to parents (plural) owing no allegiance to a foreign sovereignty. Clearly, under that definition, Obama's father being a British subject violates that criteria, regardless of where junior was actually born.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:07 AM

1,233 posts, read 1,220,360 times
Brought to you live and in colored by the brain trust at the Fox Newz Caliphate.

You have been assimilated.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:08 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,728,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
No, We don't know that he is any kind of American. The certification means he was born alive and wasting air, and nothing more. You can be born anywhere on the planet and get the Cert of Live Birth in the states. Happens everyday.

And then that is just another lie since this is anything but transparent. Just another deal behind closed doors in the middle of night.

His father was either black or negro, as there is no such thing as African as a race, on any certs made in the USA. African is not any race at all that is a friggin continent, not even a country.

People from Africa come from different countries, and are in all colors of mankind. A white guy of Engish ancestory born in South Africa is not a African by race is he? If that were true then he would not be caucasian, but African race, and there is no such race.

BTW neither of the 2 men called Obamas father fought in WW-2. That was his grandfather, which Obama seems to not understand. One of his fathers would have been just 5 years old at the start of WW-2 and the other 6 years old.

All we get is lies and dark of night deals behind closed doors and that is what libs call transparency....
Unbelievable.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:08 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,890,148 times
This was created by a government therefore it must be a lie. Obama is a Space Alien and could never have a REAL AMERICAN BIRTH CERTICIFICATE because he was born on ANOTHER PLANET. In ANOTHER GALAXY. AT ANOTHER TIME.

this is easy. I should apply for an editors job at FAUX NOISE.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:09 AM

4,494 posts, read 7,491,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
I thought journalists and news organizations were suppose to be non-biased. The alleged birth certificate has not been verified.

What exactly is wrong with what Fox News is stating?
So you're saying that he may still be a terrorist Muslim?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies