Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 01:26 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,095,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettWeir View Post
I truly believe that you cant trust a guy who doesnt curse. Some of my coworkers who always speak of how they are men of the Lord and rarely curse, are the same ones who always flirt with women at work despite being married.
Um, what does the first part of your post have to do with the last, exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 01:28 PM

20,496 posts, read 12,432,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Oh please! If Obama gave a speech laced with F-bombs people would be marching in the street demanding he be impeached.

.... like liberals did when Cheney told Patrick Leahy to f'off?

LOL

Old 04-29-2011, 01:30 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,704,281 times
How'd we all feel about:

Cheney doing it - Cool, that guy had it coming.
Biden doing it - Not cool, that bumbling classless idiot.
Emmanual - Not cool, that raging classless hothead.
Trump - Cool, he says what people want to hear.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:32 PM

665 posts, read 1,731,379 times
Donald Trump doesn't drink alcohol or smoke and has created his own success.

The community organizer from Kenya drinks, smokes AND swears.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:35 PM

32 posts, read 19,180 times
no it doesnt.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:38 PM

16 posts, read 15,092 times
Look at Donald Trumps kids. They are well behaved, well mannered, never get in trouble and dont seek the limelight! But oh my God the man cursed

Old 04-29-2011, 01:47 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,704,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettWeir View Post
Look at Donald Trumps kids. They are well behaved, well mannered, never get in trouble and dont seek the limelight! But oh my God the man cursed
Your point?

Would you be okay with our current Pres doing the same thing or is it only okay for it to happen BEFORE you get into office? I mean the President's kids, so far, seem like pretty good apples. I just don't get where you're going with this.

I personally don't care if people curse or let one slip. I don't like to hear something full of profanity, it's not necessary.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:00 PM

596 posts, read 891,458 times
We will likely get the President we deserve. If all you people want a President that called Chinese mother f-ers, I don't know what to say to you. If you don't see what is wrong with that, you should probably stay out of the political process and leave it to the grown-ups.

I HOPE he goes third party and I hope he splits the conservative vote and it will be YOUR FAULT when we have four more years of Obama as a result.

I can't imagine looking at that ridiculous hair for four years. If that is really the best the Republican Party can do, they we are truly doomed.

He insults EVERYONE that disagrees with him. EVERYONE. He called Charles Krauthammer a "sad fool". He called Robert DeNiro "not the brightest bulb on the planet". He insulted Jerry Seinfeld and everybody else who disagrees with him.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:19 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,650,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
So Donald Trump dropped a few F Bombs at a conference in Vegas...........Do you care? Does it change your impression of him?

Me personally, if I were Trump I would have probably dropped more than he did. He is saying what I'm sure a lot of people are already thinking.

Way to go Donald!!!
Trump dropped some F bombs????

This is a big F***ing deal!!!

Old 04-29-2011, 02:49 PM

10,448 posts, read 12,490,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
Donald Trump doesn't drink alcohol or smoke and has created his own success.

The community organizer from Kenya drinks, smokes AND swears.
Hitler didn't smoke or drink either. What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies