Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2011, 10:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Exactly, yes he did. And remember, when Bush was using those tools and programs, the Left excoriated him for it.
It is different now.

Hypocrites are easy to spot.

Thanks to Bush getting the ball rolling and preparing our nation to get OBL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,290 posts, read 2,569,789 times
Quote:
Well, he was the face of 9/11 and so many deaths of Americans for 2 decades. It probably won't do much as far as the structure and operational aspect for AQ, but he was the figurehead, their god.

To have him shot in the head by our troops should be celebrated.

I WANT to see his GDamn body.

You KNOW they must have recorded this. I hope the military releases the video of the op.
I'm not saying that having him dead is a bad thing. But was it worth the price? If you look back at my posts, probably three or four years ago, I want the SOB dead also, though I would have hime sing Jesus Loves me with a mothful of pork rinds while flipping through Hustler magazine. Then I'd hang his charred and chopped up body from abridge. But look at the cause and cost of the whole thing and seriously ask yourself if that was the best way to get his sorry @ss. Laidbackhippie and takeahike, you two blind patriots read the Constitution.

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Can't we all get along and quit with this BS with Obama and Bush...don't bicker be happy

Old 05-01-2011, 10:20 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,362,151 times
Normally I'm not a violent person, but regarding Osama bin Laden ... I'm glad we got the bastard.

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
I'm cheering too, not for obama though, for the American people and our brave soldiers. I guess it all comes down to politics for some.
Coming from YOU that last statement is just TOOOOOOOO FUNNY.

Ken

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
pathetic thought
weren't you going to finish this one?

2,106 posts, read 3,063,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
it took the idiot george w. Bush 7 years of his term to not catch bin laden. In the meantime, he wasted us lives and treasure in iraq where bin laden was not. It only took pres. Obama 2 years to catch bin laden. Why do republicans keep electing idiots into office?

Now trump is demanding to see bin laden's death certificate!
too funny!!!!

Old 05-01-2011, 10:21 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He is stepping down and handing it over to Joe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
He came up with some new jokes about Trump and can't wait to try them out live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
He found his "real" birth certificate this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Oh relax!

He's probably just going to suspend the Constitution and declare martial law.
Quote:
He wants to praise La Raza for a successful protest at the May Day rally in LA and is ready to turn over control of the country to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
He is a Drama Queen. Everything is about FEAR Mongering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterRabbit View Post
Looks like a jab to Trump. He will interrupt the ending of Celebrity Apprentice, or just a power teaser?
Quote:
His new running mate for 2012?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
And we should believe him because.....?
I hope you guys are embarrassed.

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
No.
He CHANGED the FOCUS from the "dead end" of Iraq and EXPANDED the efforts in AFGHANISTAN & PAKISTAN (the REAL places we SHOULD have been focused on the BEGIN WITH).

Ken
I just have to ask. Do you remember all of UBL top operational guys, like KSM and zabidaya and a host of others? Nearly all found in Pakistan....by BUSH.

So no, obama didn't change the focus at all, he just continued what Bush had started.

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch689 View Post
Bush could not find his assss with both hands tied behind his back. Obama finished what bush could not, bush is not half the man Obama is. And I bet his weee weee is bigger also.
Yeah obama was knocking door to door in pakistan looking for bin laden.

The fact is our military and intelligence organizations have been searching all over, including following up on good leads over the years and barely missing him a few times. People have made a lot of personal sacrifice to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies