Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2011, 10:06 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,210,331 times

Advertisements

what a WASTE of key strokes your post is..... Obama is ten brighter that your coke head, fumble mouth "cheer leader" prez that COULDN'T locate usama in 7 plus years.

Obama got usama and that is FACT... THAT IS NOW HISTORY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
So Obama was actually there to kill him himself?

MSBNC said earlier that OBL was killed a week ago and now dunce brain Obama tells us it just happened today.

MSNBC cannot even get this correct.
FYI, faux spews was calling it wrong, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 10:06 PM

665 posts, read 1,730,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

So sad

President Obama got the job done while President Bush was out playing cowboy
OBAMA who?

What does he know about warfare?

When did he serve?

What was his MOS.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:07 PM

11,762 posts, read 14,680,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
If Bush got him (if he had taken a geography class he may have had a chance) you'd be gushing with joy, and you know it.

It is impossible for this not to be political, since Iraq was such a huge failure and didn't yield OBL. How can you not compare the two presidents and their tactics? Bush decided to go where the terrorists clearly were not, while Obama did. That's why we have one dead mass murderer today: Obama ordered the attack and our military's best carried out the job.
Absolutely correct.

And the Republicans who are attacking President Obama say we're the ones who don't love America?

760 posts, read 686,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidbackhippie View Post
obama who?

What does he know about warfare?

When did he serve?

what was his mos.
CIC01

17,531 posts, read 24,728,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
1. outreach to storm victims

2. War in Syria

3. I don't want to know
If Obama was handing out Gold Bars you would find something to complain about. Being you can't be easy

Old 05-01-2011, 10:08 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,207,950 times
I'll give him a tad of partial credit for telling them to do it- but the bulk (99%) should go to the Special Operations team that got him. I want pictures, video from the drones/aircraft cameras, you name it- I want it.

2,362 posts, read 3,000,603 times
GW students and other locals cheering outside of the White House, waving American flag. There's a hottie wearing spandex shorts. Take that Al Qaeda

3,807 posts, read 4,282,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
I don't care what race you are or what part of this country you're from. White, black, old, young, Republican, Democrat....This is something we were all looking forward to.
Absolutely. Ladies and gentlemen, the entire world is a better place, now that Osama is dead. This should not be a time for partisan bickering, name calling, and mud slinging.

EVERYONE should be behind the President, the military men who killed Osama, and every single intelligence person who put this together.

This is a great day in US History; one for the history books. We should all be celebrating and being happy.

For once, stop the mud slinging and look at the beneficial aspects for ALL in this.

6 posts, read 8,244 times
I am glad UBL is DOA, but in all seriousness I would put on hold any flying plans I had for the next year, especially over seas. I don't think the radicals are going to just sit back and take it with out trying to kill some Americans. The message has been sent, if you kill Americans, we will get you in the next 11 years so sleep sound.

38,496 posts, read 25,863,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
True, isn't it?

Why are you trying desperately to politicize this? This is great news for the US.
You mean like, "Mission Accomplished?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies