Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 08:06 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,118,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
The level of contraire directed to President Obama is pathethic.
Judging from your statement, you obviously believe every word that comes out of his mouth. Awesome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 08:11 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,449,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Sorry, I am NOT right wing and agree with Sourd (except the Bush administration would've done the same thing if they had thought of it)

Where is the proof bin Ladin is dead? There is NO proof.

NONE.
Thanks! I am going to wait for the photo evidence before I celebrate anything. I really think he's been dead for a long long time. He hasn't made a video in years, just audio that can't be authenticated. I hope this IS true, but if the Bush admin could put out a phony story about Jessica Lynch, then this is pure gravy. Why the photos haven't been released is a bit weird, I know it's early, but when the military got Saddam's son's photos were taken right there on the spot and we saw them pretty much immediately, within 24 hours I believe. We'll see, like I said, I'm going to wait for this one.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:15 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,247,497 times
To all of the Einsteins wrapped up in conspiracy theories: If Osama bin Laden were not dead and/or captured don't you think he would be turning up in one of the anti-American videos he puts out to the media.

OBL is dead.

If not, he would be definitely be making a video to rub in our faces.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:18 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,247,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Judging from your statement, you obviously believe every word that comes out of his mouth. Awesome.
Actually, I believe almost nothing that ANY politician says.

Hey, I'm Native America and I have never, ever, ever trusted the government or the lying, stealing, murdering politicians who run this stinking goverment.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:20 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,118,390 times
Quote:
Actually, I believe almost nothing that ANY politician says.

Hey, I'm Native America and I have never, ever, ever trusted the government or the lying, stealing, murdering politicians who run this stinking goverment.
So why aren't you questioning why we haven't seen pictures of a dead OBL? I won't officially believe it until I see it.

This is not about Barack Obama...this about the same distrust for government that you have. Sounds like we agree..just from different angles.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:25 AM

4,301 posts, read 7,032,652 times
Osama Bin Laden was killed years ago, then shipped to Area 51 where he was cloned then frozen. These clones were unleashed on the world, hence all the sightings and previously reported deaths of Bin Laden despite the original capture. Obama's approval ratings were nearing record lows, so he ordered the original body to be thawed out and dumped into the sea, while at the same time launching an assault on a million dollar home in Pakistan that actually housed a Republican campaign donor. Elvis, Micheal Jackson, Jimmy Hendrix, Ronald Reagan, and Tupac remain frozen at Area 51.

It all makes sense now.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:26 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,449,540 times
Quote:
To all of the Einsteins wrapped up in conspiracy theories: If Osama bin Laden were not dead and/or captured don't you think he would be turning up in one of the anti-American videos he puts out to the media.

OBL is dead.

If not, he would be definitely be making a video to rub in our faces.
If he were alive up until this weekend he would have put out several videos in the past several years, which he did not. He's been dead.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:26 AM

1,355 posts, read 1,921,053 times
Hollywood can create anything. In a couple of days, a dead corpse picture will be released. Also, muslims do not bury the dead in the ocean as this is against muslim tradition. There was a lot of reports from the Middle East media the Osama died in 2001 from health complications. So who knows and how do we know that Osama did not have doubles like Saddam.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:34 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,720,617 times
I'll bet they kept his head!

Old 05-02-2011, 08:40 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,475 times
The Sour Grapes of the Right make a tasty vintage.

Cheers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies