Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 08:22 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,681,455 times

Advertisements

I mean. Come on. This woman is an idiot. She knows nothing. All she is useful for is using fear mongering to get a loony constituent riled up. She's no intellect. What makes her believe that she has intelligence to talk about foriegn policy and immigration? This woman is a joke. They talk about Obama not showing his birth certificate, but no one has even questioned her so called college degree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I mean. Come on. This woman is an idiot. She knows nothing. All she is useful for is using fear mongering to get a loony constituent riled up. She's no intellect. What makes her believe that she has intelligence to talk about foriegn policy and immigration? This woman is a joke. They talk about Obama not showing his birth certificate, but no one has even questioned her so called college degree.
Plenty of people have questioned her Tier Four college education.

But make no mistake, $arah is being "used" by no one. Every time she makes one of her snarky little comments on FB, the whackaloons trip over themselves to donate to her PAC.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:50 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
... "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

lol...yeah, she's brilliant.

The simple answer to her motivation:greed and Narci$$i$m

Old 05-03-2011, 08:51 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,924,929 times
She has been used, abused and now seems to be in the process of being discarded.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:56 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
... "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

lol...yeah, she's brilliant.

The simple answer to her motivation:greed and Narci$$i$m
$arah Palin could not even be bothered, in that statement, to mention the Supreme Court decision about Exxon Valdez which screwed over our own people.

No...suddenly, she couldn't even remember her previous statement concerning that.

She couldn't even stand up for the state that she was elected to govern.

She's a $ellout; that's all.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 05-03-2011 at 09:04 PM..

Old 05-03-2011, 09:14 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
She gets paid more to speak for a couple minutes than most Americans make in a year, if that's being used I'm all for being used.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:17 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Who cares?

It makes everything much funnier when you see some one who doesn't get why the world is laughing at them. To their face.

I hope she stays around championing her futile insanity and gets mocked for a loooong time.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
It makes everything much funnier when you see some one who doesn't get why the world is laughing at them. To their face.
We have Palin, you guys have Obama.. the difference is, we didnt vote Palin to be President.. Whats your excuse?

Old 05-03-2011, 10:44 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Though she'd at least take a vacation after Tucson.
A vacation from what? She doesn't have a real job, she gets paid to speak in public at events and makes a lot of money making fun of ignorant liberals who hate her.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:48 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Are you serious?! The GOP does not give Sarah Palin the time of day. The GOP is destroying its own party because they don't have one single candidate to run against Obama. The GOP is self imploding in my opinion. Independent candidates will split the votes. Buh bye GOP and good riddance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies