Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 10:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,294,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I don't see what the big deal is, aside from the few exceptions to the rule average black men generally end up picking up white women that nobody else in their right mind would want. I know some successful black men end up with super model white women but let's be brutally honest here, 99% of the time when you see a black guy and a white woman together you're looking at a 350lb ghetto tramp that no white guy is crying about losing. I personally support the idea of black men taking all the white overweight ghetto trash they can find. If you guys don't keep them fed they'll join together and attack white guys like me looking for food.

Thanks, we appreciate it.
Sincerely, White guys everywhere.
This, coming from the guy who claims to have black friends. Uh..well, so long as he can call them primate names and they'll let it slide.

As for your comments on the "white women" thing, hey.... whatever helps you sleep at night. If it were really no big deal since they're only taking the leftovers that you wouldn't want, you wouldn't even be bringing it up. You're only bringing it up because clearly you're pretty butthurt about it. It's killing you. I know it and you know it. But you wanna come on here and pretend that you're really nonchalant about it.

Don't worry dude....no need to keep checking your woman's cellphone and asking her where she's been.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 10:55 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,908,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourd View Post
oh please, so now the word monkey can't be used at all in reference to a black person, no matter if it was benign? What a bunch of sissy assed crybabies!!!!
lol.....:d

Old 05-12-2011, 11:02 PM

Something to help the oh so thin skinned posters here...who are already flexing their cyber muscles in preparation of a beat down.
Urban Dictionary: dancing monkey

you hurt my feelings!!!!

Old 05-12-2011, 11:05 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,870,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Something to help the oh so thin skinned posters here...who are already flexing their cyber muscles in preparation of a beat down.

you hurt my feelings!!!!
Nonsense, we must follow the lead of our resident race experts who know what's best for everyone.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,294,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post

you hurt my feelings!!!!
That's ok. Since you're so brave, go out in the streets and use the term. And like i told the other poster, take your cellphone and tape it for me. I want to see how black folks in South Carolina get down.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:52 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,557,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's ok. Since you're so brave, go out in the streets and use the term. And like i told the other poster, take your cellphone and tape it for me. I want to see how black folks in South Carolina get down.
So if I say a common phrase to a certain group of people and they misinterpret its meaning and act out violently I've done something wrong?

How come its not, "they should be less ignorant of common English terminology"?

Old 05-13-2011, 01:58 AM

8 posts, read 14,340 times
wow a person who isnt a brain washed sheep. this woman isnt racist based on the fact that she disagrees with interracial relationships. she might be and she might not be. more people of all races should stick to their own race instead of everyone wanting a world full of mongrels. that doesnt mean we cant get along just preserve your race and your culture .

Old 05-13-2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
So if I say a common phrase to a certain group of people and they misinterpret its meaning and act out violently I've done something wrong?

How come its not, "they should be less ignorant of common English terminology"?
It seems according to some of the thinner skinned black posters here,violence is AOK if they feel offended by whatever it is you say.

I wonder if 'black hole' is offensive to them too?

LOL....poor babies,words can hurt their feelings and it make them physically assault others.

Old 05-13-2011, 05:04 AM

10,448 posts, read 12,487,479 times
I've seen this happen before too. I know some black folks (most of whom identify themselves as the Nation) that are friends with white people but would never date them cause they want to progress the black race. I know way more black folks that agree with me that Nation thinking is completely bigoted.

Racist is a tricky word cause it has two definitions. One is just prejudice against a race, and in that case this is obviously also racism. The other definition includes an institution of racism, where it's widespread and ingrained in the system, and in that case this isn't racist. There are blacks who hold prejudices against whites, but that is not nearly as ingrained into the system as whites who hold prejudices against blacks because white-on-black racism has a much deeper, longer history, and has had a much larger ripple effect than organizations that preach black-on-white-racism. It's hard to call anything racist without agreeing on a definition first.

Last edited by nimchimpsky; 05-13-2011 at 05:13 AM..

Old 05-13-2011, 05:12 AM

10,448 posts, read 12,487,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Some whites feel they are an endangered species.

It's the same attitude no matter who thinks it. They have some notion of race purity and endangered species attitude.

The only thing is - I think it's okay for blacks or whites to have the attitude, they are entitled to their opinion. But that goes both ways.

I think it's not a valid argument as far as science or society. I don't see all that much reason for either side to strive for racial purity or think they already have it. But anyone is free to think that if they want. Anyone.
It's kind of stupid anyone has the impression they are racially pure because if you give anyone a DNA test it will show they are just as mixed as the next person. I have a few friends that got DNA tests and although they all look peachy white, they had ancestry from Africa, India, and Asia--and this is only going back 500 years.

Racial purity is a myth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies