Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2011, 04:12 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,575,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
They're not.

Corsi's documents are fake. How do we know they're fake?

Because they contradict themselves. Sometimes they say he was born in Mombasa. Sometimes they say he was born in Kogelo. Certainly, a real Kenyan knows his own geography and that these two places are nowhere near each other.

There is no reason to believe that is true.

I know it does. And there is no evidence that Corsi has a single actual document form the NSIS. More to the point... the NSIS would never have been involved with an investigation of the Obama's birthplace in the first place. Their job is national security, not domestic investigations.
Oh, I see, so the NSIS pdf document is a fake, can you prove it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 04:18 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,404,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Hey, that birth certificate that WND posted turned out to be somebody's prank, but maybe this birth certificate is real! Oh wait, this birth certificate that WND posted turned out to be the forgery of a guy convicted of forgery in the past, but maybe it'll be true when we report that when Obama went to Pakistan in 1981, Americans were banned from going there! Oh OK that wasn't true at all, maybe this time it'll be true that every single cent Obama's campaign spent on lawyers went to covering up the awful truth about his ineligility for office! Oh that wasn't true, but maybe this time it'll be true! Maybe this time it'll be true!! Maybe THIS TIME it'll be true!!!

How many times are you going to allow yourself to be lied to by WND and other birther sites before you stop taking crap they put on their website at face value?

Old 05-31-2011, 04:37 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,092,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You just quoted my reasons for presuming them fake.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:12 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,347,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
Dead issue
He is the president

Personally I dont care if he was born in africa or new zealand or hawaii

He is the man in charge and who cares at this point

Only people who keep this issue alive are the people who dislike Obama and Democrats-

Let it go its done and over
It appears real to me -

And no I do not agree with obama on everything its just a really annoying issue with all the other problems the country is facing

Well the supporters of him and his agenda certainly have no horse in the race, why would they care?

That you don't care whether he is legitimate or not is a sad commentary.

Yes, it is tiresome, should have been all wrapped up and resolved at the beginning.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:29 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,607,082 times
If they can cover up (the real) who shot JFK, covering up Obama's birth place is a piece of cake. Personally I think Obama likes all the attention this is getting him. 50 years from now, people will still be wondering, just where was that man born and talking about how we had an illegitimate for a president. ha There's another word for that, but best not used in mixed company.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:36 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,480,245 times
Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'

22-page brief filed with FBI claims 'irrefutable proof' document a fraud

Old 06-01-2011, 07:38 AM

2,296 posts, read 6,288,675 times
Yes everyone knows this.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:13 AM

1,147 posts, read 1,900,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

And this is why it was pointless to release the long form.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:05 AM

46,978 posts, read 26,041,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

Yawn. We know how this goes, now. The FBI will tell the Birfers to stop wasting everybody's time, the Birfers will declare that the FBI is now part of the conspiracy and somehow think this vindicates them, while people like Farah & Corsi go yacht-shopping with their money.

Couldn't you guys find something useful to do with your time?

Old 06-01-2011, 09:07 AM

46,978 posts, read 26,041,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
And this is why it was pointless to release the long form.
Yup. The passive-aggressive whine of "just release the long form and all this will go away" was a lie all along, and everybody knew it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies