Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 08:25 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Schultz and Olbermann came into the studio and hosted special edition shows on the saturday Giffords was shot and both personally apologized if anything they have ever said was taken in an offensive way to entice violence. Which was a real stand up and adult thing for them to do, and shows the class of the left.
On the other hand not a single weekday person came in from fox. Not Hannity, not Beck, no one. Not only that not a single one made any kind of apology. On the contrary Palin came out with her "blood liable" speech making her and fox look even more like disgusting animals.
That's because the right realizes that this was a sick individual who was not influenced by anyone but himself. Why apologize for something that you had no part in?

Here you go....."I personally apologize for anything that I ever said that may have caused the murder of the store owner in the Northern Liberties section of Philly early this morning."

See how ridiculous that was?

Whew....I'm glad I got that off my chest!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Good point!
Sluts are sexually promiscuous. But not necessarily hate filled ******es. With a **** you can have a good time. So the comment from Ed was off the mark.
Besides, Laura (as a right wing nut) is probably frigid, about as exciting as a frozen fish filet.
So, women are there only for your pleasure?

Old 05-26-2011, 08:33 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Rush is far less vitriolic than ed and far more successful.

<snipped for reliance>
You still are not getting the concept that YOU and other conservatives view Rush as less vitriolic because you lean right and agree with what he's saying. If you leaned left you'd view Rush's style differently. And vice-visa regarding Ed. If you agreed with Ed, you wouldn't view him as vitriolic. They both are two peas in a pod.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,323,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
No matter what you think of Ingraham, Ed Schultz was out of line with his comments.

I've seen him a few times and he seems to have a tendency towards getting a bit carried away.

He deserves the suspension.
A bit carried away?

He needs rabies shots and a Thorazine enema.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You still are not getting the concept that YOU and other conservatives view Rush as less vitriolic because you lean right and agree with what he's saying. If you leaned left you'd view Rush's style differently. And vice-visa regarding Ed. If you agreed with Ed, you wouldn't view him as vitriolic. They both are two peas in a pod.
The country is split 50/50, right?

Why does Rush have 1000 x the audience than ed?

Because he is far more accurate in his opinions and far less vitriolic.

Many more people relate to Rush.

If what you were saying were correct, they would have equal audiences.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:42 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
There are talking heads on both sides that need to be more tolerant.. PERIOD.
call a spade a spade so to speak and in this case, Ed is a POS..

Old 05-26-2011, 08:49 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
THAT is offensive!

Nice attitude toward women.

I'm betting that you're single?
How is that offensive? It is the truth just saving someone an a$$ whipping and sound advice to my young sons. So i say it PATTON STYLE so that they remember it better...big deal.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:55 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Schultz and Olbermann came into the studio and hosted special edition shows on the saturday Giffords was shot and both personally apologized if anything they have ever said was taken in an offensive way to entice violence. Which was a real stand up and adult thing for them to do, and shows the class of the left.
On the other hand not a single weekday person came in from fox. Not Hannity, not Beck, no one. Not only that not a single one made any kind of apology. On the contrary Palin came out with her "blood liable" speech making her and fox look even more like disgusting animals.
Yet Schultz turned right around and did it again. Not very repentant.

As for apologies from Hannity, Beck and Palin - what did it matter to you lefties? If they didn't apologize, you mocked them. If they did apologize, you mocked them. The fact is, none of them had done anything to apologize for, despite what the left claimed.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:10 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
141 posts about the behavior of talking heads!
Too bad more people aren't interested in news.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:13 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Yet Schultz turned right around and did it again. Not very repentant.

As for apologies from Hannity, Beck and Palin - what did it matter to you lefties? If they didn't apologize, you mocked them. If they did apologize, you mocked them. The fact is, none of them had done anything to apologize for, despite what the left claimed.
Yeah, the right wingers are perfect angels that have never said anything wrong to apologize for
Some of Beck's best

"I didn't think i could hate victims faster than the 9/11 victims"
"Got off my phone you evil little ******"
"I've been sitting here for the last few minutes trying to come up with a list of people I want to kill with a shovel"

The hate and insanity from the right runs rampant, and you'll never hear them be adults and apologize.

YouTube - &#x202a;Glenn Beck Fail: Best Of Beck Clips&#x202c;&rlm;
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies