Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 12:02 AM

504 posts, read 457,146 times

Advertisements

Middle school yearbook groups Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, George W. Bush - FOX16.com Little Rock, AR

Couldnt believe it lol in Arkansas wow. No wonder Conservatives want to destroy what little is left of our crappy public school system.

Long story short if you dont click on the link--------Middleschool in Arkansas had a poll on worst people in history Bush and Cheney Made the School Year-book list (top 5 wtf!).................... Dude I just find it hilarious. I am pretty sure there is no leftwing talk radio in that area, I am sure Fox Dominates the News Air waves.

Please someone explain to me how these children were educated well enough to make this decision in this STATE. A beacon of light in a dark world. Lets hope children in more liberal areas are able to throw off the shackles of indoctrination and are able to call BS on their side where they see it.

Im just shocked------------This COUNTRY MAY HAVE A CHANCE AFTER ALL.

I'm feeling patriotic right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2011, 12:20 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,016,642 times
Bush and Cheney make the list? No mention of Stalin? Charles Manson? Bad man for sure, but not top 100 even. No Genghis Khan? I could even understand a mention of Andrew Jackson. Well educated? To each his own opinion.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:34 AM

111 posts, read 97,720 times
Well theres one similarity between the USA of today and Nazi Germany, indoctrination of the youth. You would be hard pressed to find a teacher who isn't a far left liberal. Also Stalin should be number one on that list.

Old 06-05-2011, 01:05 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,985,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras View Post
Well theres one similarity between the USA of today and Nazi Germany, indoctrination of the youth. You would be hard pressed to find a teacher who isn't a far left liberal. Also Stalin should be number one on that list.
...nail on the head...

Old 06-05-2011, 03:08 AM

Default Maybe only Baptist Ministers should teach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...nail on the head...
Why is it most educated people usually lean left.

I mean come on "FACTS" have no political leanings lol.

*FAIL*

Old 06-05-2011, 03:14 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras View Post
Ah, yes - the old conservative line that says anyone who disagrees with the conservative view must have been brainwashed.

It's getting old.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:45 AM

20,346 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Ah, yes - the old conservative line that says anyone who disagrees with the conservative view must have been brainwashed.

It's getting old.
School hildren putting Bush and Cheney on a list with Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and Charles Manson is proof of a sound public education?

No Mao, Castro or Pol Pot?

I'd say that's heartwarming news to America's Progressives.

Not anyone else.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:46 AM

20,346 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Why is it most educated people usually lean left.

I mean come on "FACTS" have no political leanings lol.

*FAIL*
What "FACTS" are you referring to, killa?

Old 06-05-2011, 06:52 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,762,195 times
Quote-

"Why is it most educated people usually lean left."

Actually, they are not that well educated, but just think they are. The average student that graduates from any college, but most especially the Ivy League ones, don't know the honest and real history of the country, just to mention one thing they lack, not to mention not being able to even count change.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:17 AM

Default Ok I see the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Quote-

"Why is it most educated people usually lean left."

Actually, they are not that well educated, but just think they are. The average student that graduates from any college, but most especially the Ivy League ones, don't know the honest and real history of the country, just to mention one thing they lack, not to mention not being able to even count change.
Of course you are so right and I was wrong please forgive my ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies