Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 06:26 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
In what circles does oral sex include filling one's mouth with urine?
Ever hear of watersports?

You are the one saying that the fact that women giving oral sex is alright although it's the device men use to dispose of urine. You are the one saying it's sterile in your little attempts to say why straights are justified for oral sex yet gays are bad for anal sex. Nice try but a huge pile of fail as usual.......

Old 06-15-2011, 06:26 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Yeah I'm sure they tell you, My wife works in a office of over 900 people mostly women and she says nobody has ever brought it up. I'm sure it's a hot topic where you live.

Like I said, I could care less whether a bunch of old women talk about their boring sex lives with their ED inflicted husbands or not.

Numerous surveys confirm what I'm saying, and that is 100x more convincing than either MY open friends, or the prudes you apparently associate with.

"Every couple of years, another once-scandalous sex taboo starts making its way toward the commonplace. A decade ago, blow jobs were what people whispered about; then three-ways became the naughty bedroom act. Now, it’s anal sex—but according to the Centers for Disease Control’s National Survey of Family Growth, it’s rapidly becoming a regular feature of hetero couples’ horizontal activities.

The survey, released last year, showed that 38.2 percent of men between 20 and 39 and 32.6 percent of women ages 18 to 44 engage in heterosexual anal sex. Compare that with the CDC’s 1992 National Health and Social Life survey, which found that only 25.6 percent of men 18 to 59 and 20.4 percent of women 18 to 59 indulged in it.

Anecdotal research also demonstrates curiosity is on the rise. Babeland’s anal-sex workshops are now held three or four times a year, instead of once, and they’re filled with straight couples. “More and more, people are devoting themselves to learning about anal pleasure,” says Carolyn Riccardi, education coordinator for Babeland’s New York retail stores. “Male-to-female anal sex has been happening since the dawn of time,” she says. “What’s different now is that women are actively learning how to enjoy it and have fun with it.”

“I first did it with my husband,” says Lisa, a recently divorced thirtysomething from across the Hudson. “It was a regular part of our married sex life, and I enjoyed it. I think it can feel good for anyone—except if you’re too uptight about it, meaning, you’re literally tight-assed.”

More:
Anal Sex Is Increasingly Popular in the Hetero World -- New York Magazine

Old 06-15-2011, 06:27 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
It contains bloody biological waste. Disgusting.
Quote:
It's a normal function
Ever hear the expression that "it was like throwing a pencil down a hallway?"
The deficiency can arise either because the man's girth is insufficient, or the woman's is too generous.
Size of either is not a problem if you know how to use it, maybe thats the problem with homosexuals they never learned how to satisfy a woman or themselves.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:28 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Or the light bulb breaks.
All for pleasure right?!?! But remember... some people think it's o.k. so who am I to criticize someone who feels weak in the knees when they pass by the lightbulb section at the hardware store. Not my idea of fun... but they're perfectly "normal" individuals. Right?

Old 06-15-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Ever hear of watersports?

You are the one saying that the fact that women giving oral sex is alright although it's the device men use to dispose of urine. You are the one saying it's sterile in your little attempts to say why straights are justified for oral sex yet gays are bad for anal sex. Nice try but a huge pile of fail as usual.......
Same sex activity is abnormal. Opposite sex activity is not. Whatever that activity is between two consenting adults of the opposite sex it is natural even if it's unconventional, perverted or bizarre. It's still natural.

You believe what you want. And I'll believe what I want.

Nothing solved here. Just more piles of excrement on top of excrement.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
You believe what you want. And I'll believe what I want.
Yes, that's all fine and dandy, but you are WRONG. You can believe what you want to and avoid giving answers you know that will go against your stance. Not very hard to see through you. Denial must be a wonderful drug. Good day!

Old 06-15-2011, 06:32 PM

1,495 posts, read 2,300,944 times
Quote:
maybe thats the problem with homosexuals they never learned how to satisfy a woman or themselves.
that would take some serious flexibility

Old 06-15-2011, 06:32 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Size of either is not a problem if you know how to use it,
Sure. But I'm willing to bet most women would privately agree that having BOTH the SIZE and the knowledge is preferable to a tiny warrior, or big lazy lug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog
maybe thats the problem with homosexuals they never learned how to satisfy a woman or themselves.
LOL, keep telling yourself that. There'd be an awful lot more homosexuals if the reason was "can't please a woman."

Old 06-15-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Yes, that's all fine and dandy, but you are WRONG. You can believe what you want to and avoid giving answers you know that will go against your stance. Not very hard to see through you. Denial must be a wonderful drug. Good day!
No.

Nobody is wrong. Nobody is right. It's all a matter of opinion.

My opinion is that it's abnormal and unnatural to insert a penis in an anus because there is e-coli bacteria there (no ecoli in the mouth or vagina), it's also my opinion that if there are homophobes, then there are also heterophobes.

If you're homosexual that's your business.

If you think it's natural to be homosexual, that's your life.

I have an opinion and I will continue to express it. If you don't like what I say, it's not my problem, it's yours.

I do not waste time here telling people that their logic is flawed, or that because you think being homosexual is abnormal then you're a homophobe and secretly wish to be gay. My one stance is, and has always been... and will continue to be that it is abnormal, and unnatural. I don't use religion to justify my opinion.

If you can't stand that this is my opinion that's not my problem.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
No.

Nobody is wrong. Nobody is right. It's all a matter of opinion.

My opinion is that it's abnormal and unnatural to insert a penis in an anus because there is e-coli bacteria there (no ecoli in the mouth or vagina), it's also my opinion that if there are homophobes, then there are also heterophobes.

If you're homosexual that's your business.

If you think it's natural to be homosexual, that's your life.

I have an opinion and I will continue to express it. If you don't like what I say, it's not my problem, it's yours.
Opinion isn't fact. Science and concrete data is fact. Science isn't on your side so not surprising you'd take this stance.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies