Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 04:45 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times

Advertisements

I guess many have tried but not really managed to make it.

Another thing that might happen is that the whole mentality of the US changes over time, Immigrants from Southern countries simply don't have the typical Midwestern mentality and priorities etc.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
It's pretty damn hard to close a gap when the people you're trying to help refuse to improve anything about their lives. The only way to close that gap is to bring yourself down to their level then everyone is equal. If that gap is to be closed it should be closed with a movement in an upward direction instead of bringing everyone down to a lower level.
I always love this line. Like we're actually trying to "help" these people by letting them form a semi-permanent underclass doing marginal work for us for marginal wages.

The sad fact of the matter is we're becoming as decadent as the europeans. We are watching our society beginning to unravel. As if that isn't enough we are experiencing an invasion, with the support of our leaders (our upper classes), and are now being told we need to make some accomodations for them, again, by our leaders (our upper classes) for the good of everyone (our upper classes). Pathetic.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I guess many have tried but not really managed to make it.

Another thing that might happen is that the whole mentality of the US changes over time, Immigrants from Southern countries simply don't have the typical Midwestern mentality and priorities etc.
You mean "culture." In point of fact they do have a culture.......their own.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
That's an interesting take. Name one country that's run by Blacks where the citizens have a better standard of living than us and we can continue this conversation.
It's my take.

Where did i claim that there was a nation where blacks live better than us? In fact, what in the hell does that have to do with this thread? We're talking about THIS country, and the shape it's in. And WHO has been leading it since it's inception.

Besides, i don't need to continue this conversation (with you). I'm done.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Ok, I'll see you your hypocrisy and raise you another fact in the form of sarcasm. Yea, whites are out in the streets shooting everything that walks. Peddling their poison and killing over turf. Shooting cops and having the communtiy stand up for you and call you a victim when you get arrested.

Can YOU say IDIOCY?
Yea, that stuff is idiocy.

So is running the nicest country on Earth (formerly) into financial ruin and leading it into unwinnable wars at the cost of trillions.

Thanks for raising me. BTW...there is NO sarcasm in the sentence above.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It's my take.

Where did i claim that there was a nation where blacks live better than us? In fact, what in the hell does that have to do with this thread? We're talking about THIS country, and the shape it's in. And WHO has been leading it since it's inception.

Besides, i don't need to continue this conversation (with you). I'm done.
Point taken.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
Point taken.
Look, i'm not going to sit here and blame whites for everything, but i'm not going to sit passively and read this tripe about how great whites have run everything. That's bullsh*t and they know it.

It's the fault of the whole nation that we're in the shape we're in. But if they wanna pass around blame, i'd down for that. I can pass it around with the best of them.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Look, i'm not going to sit here and blame whites for everything, but i'm not going to sit passively and read this tripe about how great whites have run everything. That's bullsh*t and they know it.

It's the fault of the whole nation that we're in the shape we're in. But if they wanna pass around blame, i'd down for that. I can pass it around with the best of them.
I agree.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:07 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Dumbest Racist Thread in a while, but I am sure there will be more. Better be nice to brown and black people they will be in charge before ya know it and then what
Casper
Can't rep you - good post. It will the last one I read in this thread...

Old 06-23-2011, 05:26 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,836,450 times
Who the hell cares? So America will be a little more tan. This is a bad thing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies