Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 02:35 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Agreed 1000%. He doesn't have any sense of right and wrong or any sense of ethics. He is way too arrogant. In this clip he just exudes arrogance. Look at the unconscionable things he says in this clip including that he shouldn't have to consider the Constitution (nor consult Congress) when starting a war.Obama thinks it is ok for him using our military to go in and kill Lybians and that we don't have any right to criticize him for that??

YouTube - ‪Ron Paul: Obama Get Out Of Lybia‬‏
Sticking with the way 0bama mistreats our military, as their commander-in-chief....

0bama spoke with his generals, to find out what they need in the way of troops and support, to win the war in Afghanistan. They tell him 60,000 more troops; 30,00 to defeat the Taliban in the south, and the other 30,000 to defeat them in the east.

0bama denies their request and asks them what is the minimum that the generals need. The generals say 40,000 troops, 30,000 to defeat the Taliban in the south, and the other 10,000 may be able o contain them in the east, until they were victorious in the south, and then take 20,000 tropps to have 30,000 defeat the Taliban in the east.

0bama gives them 25% less then the bare minimum number of troops. 0bama sent men to war knowing they would be stretched very, very thin, because they had much less support then they needed. I wonder how many more men were dying due to insufficient support.

Now 0bama starts pulling the troops back out before they have completed their original mission, for no other reason then he wants to stick to an arbitrary time table that he set for withdrawal.

So why did our president send our brave men off to fight, die or be wounded in a war, if he did not want victory?

I would have had more respect for 0bama if, in 2009, he had said the government in Afghanistan was too corrupt and the people not committed enough, for him to waste any more precious blood and tears of America's finest men and women, and pulled our troops back. We could have left enough there to train their army, but not to escalate the war if he did not plan on winning.
If you do not intend to win, then all you are doing is sending men to die needlessly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 07:56 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,908,288 times
Can anyone explain how he got the nickname "Skippy?"

Old 07-05-2011, 09:47 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I think the POTUS has to present himself this way because he is the elected leader and to do otherwise would be silly. Also, he is smarter than most. I'M smarter than most. Let's not kid ourselves, most are not all that smart.
But of course, YOU are.

OK, so if he's so smart, what's his IQ. What were his grades in school?

The way he's running the country, he is NOT that smart.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:56 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
1. He is incompetent
2. He has no leadership skills
3. He is petty and partisan
4. He is wed to failed economic policies and will not change
5. He has spent America into a very serious debt problem
6. He will not allow domestic oil exploration
7. He has closed US oil refineries when we need to open them
8. He created "Obamacare" a multi-trillion dollar entitlement
9. He will sacrifice US jobs, rather than offend the unions
10. He has created increased regulations to stifle US buisness
11. He has failed to enforce our borders
12. He is suing states that enforce our borders
13. He started an additional war when we are stretched to the limits
14. He expanded the war in Afghanistan
15. He has failed to take any steps against the trial lawyers association

Whew!!! I need to stop, but I could go on forever. My fingers just get tired from typing. This fool is an incompetent twit who has no clue as to what needs to be done to help the US economy. The sooner he is out of office, the better. I wonder if anyone can name ANYTHING he has done in a positive fashion for the US?
^^^^^ this. And I would like to add he is very thin skinned. I was no fan of Bush, but Bush was called every name in the book.

Obama isn't getting anything close to what Bush had to put up with, yet his knickers get in twist awfully fast....it goes with job.

BTW I never voted Republican in my life and was supporting Hillary.

This guy is in so far over his head it isn't even funny, in fact it is scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies