Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 10:52 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,476,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomThroughAnarchism View Post
Why does the Washington Post page link directly to an Alex Jones video. Just thought that was a little amusing. If I get bored, I'll have to watch his hour and a half video on that.
I watched the whole thing. It is pretty wild. Alex Jones and crew did a FANTASTIC job sneaking in pretending they were members. They got all the rituals on tape and all the sound. It is fantastic.

I also think it is amusing that this video of Alex Jones turned up in a mainstream blog. Perhaps it is needed to stir up some more readership for the Washington Post?

He certainly told his peers that they are NOT and never will be considered part of the elite at the "Talkers" convention where he was the keynote speaker. Maybe some of the media types are getting off of their high horses and doing what they should be doing: reporting what is REALLY going on and not covering for the elites like they've been doing.

People like Juan Williams, John Stossel, Geraldo Rivera and Bill Maher are coming out and confirming that what used to be called conspiracy theories are in fact REAL.

Maybe doing the RIGHT thing for a change and exposing the evil that goes on behind the scenes will start to be COOL to report about. We can certainly hope that is the case. It is a lot more interesting to read than the preposterous lies that they try and pass off as news.

Last edited by emilybh; 07-12-2011 at 11:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 11:41 PM

2,652 posts, read 8,588,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
15 years and Alex Jones has never been right, who wants to bet the farm and this will be nothing again?
I used to think the same thing until I actually started looking into all the articles he references throughout his shows. Most of what he says you can find in plain sight via articles from accredited news sources.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:27 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,795,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
I used to think the same thing until I actually started looking into all the articles he references throughout his shows. Most of what he says you can find in plain sight via articles from accredited news sources.
Save your breath, they just don't want to see the facts and realize that these things could actually be true. They'd rather just live in their comfortable fluoride filled minds. Remember, the Patriot Act is good...let's give up our freedom because these darn *******s are everywhere trying to get us...(Sarcasm for those slow in the head)

Old 07-13-2011, 01:13 AM

232 posts, read 221,556 times

YouTube - ‪Alex Jones: Illuminati Shill‬‏

Old 07-13-2011, 04:38 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,122,721 times
Quote:
Why does the Washington Post page link directly to an Alex Jones video.
I believe there isn't any others and if there is it's one or two. Pictures are quite rare as well.

Old 07-13-2011, 04:46 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,053,105 times
It's a little disturbing to realize that our industrial and world leaders are a bunch of occult tree devil worshippers... It's quite telling now now realize that all those Conspiracy Theories were actually true all along...

Last edited by HC475; 07-13-2011 at 04:54 AM..

Old 07-13-2011, 04:46 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,341,819 times

YouTube - ‪Aaron Russo Freedom to Fascism P1‬‏

Old 07-13-2011, 07:31 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,067,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
He specifically states that the US Govt is going to launch a terrorist attack against the US and urges people to call DC and say don't do it!

Of course, I am not sure if it was in this video or not, but I've seen the video of him doing this.

Anyway, I know Bohemian Grove sounds fantastical but when you stop to consider the pervs in Govt would it really surprise you?
Riiight, when people reference something they kind of remember but just can't find....but they are sure they are correct.

That's like a giant billboard that says "full of crap".

Expecting some one to believe something you can't prove just because you think it's right, so I should just believe it anyways, is moronic. Most people realize this type of argument is an abject failure, the ones who don't need to grow up and get past arguments that would work while one is a toddler.

I bet I can use the same argument to say I really believe in an Invisible Pink Unicorn, but I can't prove it...but just believe it anyways. Some video some place of a guy told me it's real, and with all the fantastic things in the universe would it really surprise you?

Old 07-13-2011, 07:36 AM

32,830 posts, read 19,521,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
It's a little disturbing to realize that our industrial and world leaders are a bunch of occult tree devil worshippers... It's quite telling now now realize that all those Conspiracy Theories were actually true all along...
why is it disturbing??

people have beliefs....many are anti- religious..many are very religious

alex jones is a nutty anarchist

I am a proud pagan

Old 07-13-2011, 07:40 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,053,105 times
Quote:
Why does the Washington Post page link directly to an Alex Jones video. Just thought that was a little amusing. If I get bored, I'll have to watch his hour and a half video on that.
Because the Washington Post probably know what's going on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I believe there isn't any others and if there is it's one or two. Pictures are quite rare as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
It's a little disturbing to realize that our industrial and world leaders are a bunch of occult tree devil worshippers... It's quite telling now to realize that all those Conspiracy Theories were actually true all along...
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
why is it disturbing??

people have beliefs

I am a proud pagan
What do Pagans actually practice?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies