Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 01:24 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,291,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
Any evidence at all to support any of your above LIES?
Oh brother.

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Who are you kidding?
Only yourself apparently.

Blinded by the light of your "messiah"?
He proves the description is his about every day, he owns it.
If you want to believe that, go right ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2011, 06:30 AM

9,982 posts, read 13,763,920 times
Quote:
Rush is one of the greatest Americans alive. He is the voice of rational, traditional America. The America that won two World Wars, and saved it from the tyranny of fanatics.

If he said it, there is and excellent chance it is true (probably 99 to 1). He has a proven accuracy rating, and the nature of his opposition (dregs that they are) proves his worth, value and correctness.

Viva la Rush
Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha hhhaahaha!!

But seriously, I had a wisdom tooth pulled and they gave me some oxycontin. I was feeling no pain, talking a blue streak, and an expert on EVERYTHING! I kept getting these cravings for Snapple though...

Old 07-16-2011, 11:10 AM

1,019 posts, read 590,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha hhhaahaha!!

But seriously, I had a wisdom tooth pulled and they gave me some oxycontin. I was feeling no pain, talking a blue streak, and an expert on EVERYTHING! I kept getting these cravings for Snapple though...
Very convincing debate - NOT.

I don't consider getting hooked to medically-prescribed pain medication given for severe pain in any wan denigrates you. It wasn't recreational, it was medical. Of course, when it is politics, reality is of no concern.

Rush's best friend, and screener, referred to as "Bo Snerdly, is black, so claims he is racist are as hollow and vacuous as those who claim he is.

Old 07-16-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Oh brother.

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

If you want to believe that, go right ahead.
I do, I will and will until there is some factual evidence, in abundance, to lead me to believe he is not worthy of my support.

To date, I disagree with him on only a handfull of issues, and accept that he is the voice of America (or at least the segment of America worth spit, or better.

Old 07-16-2011, 01:19 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,291,070 times
Quote:
I do, I will and will until there is some factual evidence, in abundance, to lead me to believe he is not worthy of my support.

To date, I disagree with him on only a handfull of issues, and accept that he is the voice of America (or at least the segment of America worth spit, or better.
You asked, you received. Your unwillingness to accept this shows that you never planned to and only wanted to attack the poster.

Old 07-16-2011, 01:21 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,517,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Rush Limbaugh is that annoying kid in the back of the class who would always say stupid crap to rile up the teacher or the other students. He's a blowhard. I'd just ignore him and move on.
describes Rush perfectly.

Old 07-16-2011, 01:51 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
You do realize all those things are exactly why righties adore him and believe his every word......
and do you realize many right wingers pay little or no attention to him? He is an entertainer, has a following and is somewhat entertaining as well as knowledgable, but if you think his word is like God to conservatives you really need to get out a little more often.

Nita

Old 07-16-2011, 11:30 PM

631 posts, read 720,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yikes, I thought you were talking about Obama until I got to 4, of course he is a left wing extremist.

How does "Sanctimonious hypocritical junkie" fit with Obama? Last time I check Rush was the pill popper..not obama.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
You asked, you received. Your unwillingness to accept this shows that you never planned to and only wanted to attack the poster.
The reply was a bunch of trifles that proved nothing.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeym81 View Post
How does "Sanctimonious hypocritical junkie" fit with Obama? Last time I check Rush was the pill popper..not obama.
How did you check? Pill popper, you say. That was a decade ago, plus or minus, and a medical issues gone awry. Have you no shame???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies