Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 10:49 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,520,193 times

Advertisements

Please don't dismiss the provided information below and please do not turn this thread into a complete argument/troll thread. You may find the following information upsetting so if you do, please vent somewhere else and respect others right to voice their opinions. I am not calling this a false flag/psyop or anything else conspiracy related. I'm just showing everyone else how freaking strange this entire situation is. NOTE: You will see video titles or other parts of information that claim this event is a hoax or staged. I DID NOT COME UP WITH ANY OF THIS ON MY OWN. However, I do believe there is something to all of this. Thank you!

Just wanted to post all of the strange bits of info that I've come across around the net about this tragedy.

I had started a thread a few days ago, showing a possible connection to the newest Batman movie and the Aurora shooting:

'Dark Knight Rises' Sandy Hook Connection: WTF? (Pics n Vids)

I strongly recommend checking out that link before continuing!

Building on the 'Dark Knight Rises' connection to the Sandy Hook and CO shootings:

-A sign reading Aurora appeared during the 'Skyfall' movie trailer at 'The Dark Knight Rises' premier just before the shooting took place. (Not to mention the trailer that showed a theater being shot up)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lOcqMqI4UD...oraSkyfall.jpg

Here's a video that overlays Google Maps view of Sandy Hook elementary and the official 'Dark Knight Rises' viral marketing campaign map:

Sandy Hook vs. Batman Dark Knight Rises Maps - A strange comparison - YouTube

-CBS posted this video after the Sandy Hook shootings. Pay close attention and see if you can catch what flashes on screen at 0:39 seconds:

Scotland tragedy could show Newtown the road to recovery - CBS News Video

If you decided not to read the other thread I linked you to, you probably find this reaching. Let's continue either way.

-A movie made in the year 2000 named 'The Sandy Hook Lingerie Massacre', a slasher film. This review was posted for the film on July 20, 2012, the date of the Aurora shooting:

Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre 2000 Review « a SLASH above…

Read the odd first paragraph of the review:

So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let’s say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…

Now let's look at the tragedy it's self.

-The man in camo pants:

Police Walked A Man In Camo Pants And Dark Jacket Out Of Woods: Newtown Connecticut School Shooting - YouTube

The local paper, 'The Newtown Bee' was the only news org. to cover this incident and verified it. Unfortunately, the website was hacked, all characters being translated to Chinese instead of English and the story was never restored when the site was back online.

But wait,

There was another story that went missing after the hack. Oh, this one that someone luckily screen captured:

Original link to the story:
http://newtownbee.com/News/News/2012...ntary%20School

Viisible link:
http://imageshack.us/a/img338/676/newtwonbeecap.jpg

How was the principal speaking to the press after the shooting when she was KILLED in the shooting?

"Perhaps it was just a mistake?" Doubt it. Many witnesses claimed Newtown is a tiny, everybody knows everybody place. On top of that, someone would have had to have falsely claimed they were the principal of the school. The reporter added the full name and job title of the person speaking.

The strange behavior of the victims and officials

-This RIP facebook page was discovered the day of the shooting, Dec. 14 (It was removed on the 15th):

http://i.imgur.com/jQzJK.jpg

-Robbie Parker seemingly getting into character:

Fraud ! Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a FRAUD - YouTube

Full video:

(Notice all of the official media youtube channels cut out the smiling and laughing bit)

Victim's father: Emilie was bright, creative - YouTube

I'm sorry but even a father in shock doesn't laugh and joke around when his daughter died 2 days before.

-The medical examiner is acting a bit like a madman, but I guess you have to be a bit mad to deal with bodies. A lot of people seem to find this guys behavior strange, I don't. I do find it a bit strange how he seems to be missing a lot of data or chooses not to answer many questions. He also claimed at the beginning that all of the children's autopsies had been completed while he later goes on to say only 7 have been examined. Possibly due to stress? I don't know.

Medical Examiner FULL Press Conference - Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting - YouTube

Can't help but find the irony amusing in the coroners name. Dr. Carver. I guess some jobs you're just born to do!

-Examiner.com article pulled that recorded Newtowns Monsignor, Robert Weiss laughing during a phone interview with MSNBC while talking about the bodies:

http://www.examiner.com/article/conn...hone-interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Examiner.com
During the interview, something strange occurred as Monsignor Weiss began to laugh and giggle on the phone while discussing this grave situation (shooting).

He was asked how things happened at his school.

“Monsignor Weiss: "We were located...we were notified through the alarm system that's in our town through the school system," Monsignor Weiss began.

"Our children were actually at mass so we kept them in church for quite a while and then sent them over to our hall where they are still in one group.

So now...we are just awaiting...word from the officials on what we should do from here. I'm more concerned about the...the...(laughter)"

MSNBC: "Monsignor...

"Monsignor Weiss: "(laughter)"

MSNBC: "Monsignor...?"

Monsignor Weiss: "...(laughter)...more concerned about the parents waiting to find out what happened to their children (stifling laughter).

As of now, there is no knowledge of what exactly he was laughing about, but after listening to the audio a few times, it is evident that it was indeed laughter.

That's it for now, folks. I'll be updating this daily as I come across random bits and I'll be sure to find more information on the possible shooting drill held the day before by police at the church near by. I'll also try to get more info on the weapon found in the trunk of the car that the suspect managed to kill himself with before returning it to the vehicle:

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting - YouTube

The children all had .223 wounds. The .223 wasn't used though?

Thanks for reading and please be respectful of each others opinions!

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-22-2012 at 05:09 AM.. Reason: copyright

Old 12-19-2012, 10:51 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Illuminati is behind this.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:54 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
So your basing your conspiracy off of early reporting which we all know is highly unreliable as is reporting 48 hours later. Not biting.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:56 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,520,193 times
Nice to see I've gotten two negative replies within 45 seconds of it haven been posted

You guys read, visit links and watch videos fast!

Old 12-19-2012, 11:06 PM

I can browse across nonsense when I see it. Try again.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:11 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
I'm sorry but even a father in shock doesn't laugh and joke around when his daughter died 2 days before.
They do when they are talking/remembering funny things about their child, trying to tell the world what kind of a daughter he just lost. He had an overwhelming need to share his grief with the world and anyone who's lost a child knows that feeling. I can't believe someone is being critical of this man!!!

Quote:
How was the principal speaking to the press after the shooting when she was KILLED in the shooting?
Simple. The paper reporting the story credited the quote to the wrong person or it was a vice-principal they meant to say instead of principal.

The rest of this stuff you've posted is just bat sh*t stupid. There is no conspiracy and it wasn't a staged event that never happened.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
Then why did you bother entering the thread and replying to it?

Read the red text. I asked nicely.

Maybe I should start being a disrespectful little sh*t and watch my rep sky rocket.
Your red text is just as stupid as the rest of it. Stop trolling the conspiracy boards and posting that tripe here.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:18 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
Please don't dismiss the provided information below and please do not turn this thread into a complete argument/troll thread. You may find the following information upsetting so if you do, please vent somewhere else and respect others right to voice their opinions. I am not calling this a false flag/psyop or anything else conspiracy related. I'm just showing everyone else how freaking strange this entire situation is. NOTE: You will see video titles or other parts of information that claim this event is a hoax or staged. I DID NOT COME UP WITH ANY OF THIS ON MY OWN. However, I do believe there is something to all of this. Thank you!

Just wanted to post all of the strange bits of info that I've come across around the net about this tragedy.

I had started a thread a few days ago, showing a possible connection to the newest Batman movie and the Aurora shooting:

'Dark Knight Rises' Sandy Hook Connection: WTF? (Pics n Vids)

I strongly recommend checking out that link before continuing!

Building on the 'Dark Knight Rises' connection to the Sandy Hook and CO shootings:

-A sign reading Aurora appeared during the 'Skyfall' movie trailer at 'The Dark Knight Rises' premier just before the shooting took place. (Not to mention the trailer that showed a theater being shot up)

Here's a video that overlays Google Maps view of Sandy Hook elementary and the official 'Dark Knight Rises' viral marketing campaign map:

Sandy Hook vs. Batman Dark Knight Rises Maps - A strange comparison - YouTube

-CBS posted this video after the Sandy Hook shootings. Pay close attention and see if you can catch what flashes on screen at 0:39 seconds:

Scotland tragedy could show Newtown the road to recovery - CBS News Video

If you decided not to read the other thread I linked you to, you probably find this reaching. Let's continue either way.

-A movie made in the year 2000 named 'The Sandy Hook Lingerie Massacre', a slasher film. This review was posted for the film on July 20, 2012, the date of the Aurora shooting:

Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre 2000 Review « a SLASH above…

Read the odd first paragraph of the review:

So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let’s say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…

Now let's look at the tragedy it's self.

-The man in camo pants:

Police Walked A Man In Camo Pants And Dark Jacket Out Of Woods: Newtown Connecticut School Shooting - YouTube

The local paper, 'The Newtown Bee' was the only news org. to cover this incident and verified it. Unfortunately, the website was hacked, all characters being translated to Chinese instead of English and the story was never restored when the site was back online.

But wait,

There was another story that went missing after the hack. Oh, this one that someone luckily screen captured:

Original link to the story:
http://newtownbee.com/News/News/2012...ntary%20School

Viisible link:

"Perhaps it was just a mistake?" Doubt it. Many witnesses claimed Newtown is a tiny, everybody knows everybody place. On top of that, someone would have had to have falsely claimed they were the principal of the school. The reporter added the full name and job title of the person speaking.

The strange behavior of the victims and officials

-This RIP facebook page was discovered the day of the shooting, Dec. 14 (It was removed on the 15th):

-Robbie Parker seemingly getting into character:

Fraud ! Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a FRAUD - YouTube

Full video:

(Notice all of the official media youtube channels cut out the smiling and laughing bit)

Victim's father: Emilie was bright, creative - YouTube

-The medical examiner is acting a bit like a madman, but I guess you have to be a bit mad to deal with bodies. A lot of people seem to find this guys behavior strange, I don't. I do find it a bit strange how he seems to be missing a lot of data or chooses not to answer many questions. He also claimed at the beginning that all of the children's autopsies had been completed while he later goes on to say only 7 have been examined. Possibly due to stress? I don't know.

Medical Examiner FULL Press Conference - Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting - YouTube

Can't help but find the irony amusing in the coroners name. Dr. Carver. I guess some jobs you're just born to do!

-Examiner.com article pulled that recorded Newtowns Monsignor, Robert Weiss laughing during a phone interview with MSNBC while talking about the bodies:

http://www.examiner.com/article/conn...hone-interview

That's it for now, folks. I'll be updating this daily as I come across random bits and I'll be sure to find more information on the possible shooting drill held the day before by police at the church near by. I'll also try to get more info on the weapon found in the trunk of the car that the suspect managed to kill himself with before returning it to the vehicle:

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting - YouTube

The children all had .223 wounds. The .223 wasn't used though?

Thanks for reading and please be respectful of each others opinions!
Well, definitely some strange stuff there but I don't really see proof of any conspiracy. Was the father getting into character or did he have the death suddenly come to mind and have to compose himself? Do we know that video of the cop with the gun was of him retrieving the assault rifle supposedly used in the killings from the car? Was the monsignor part of some conspiracy or was he just being tasteless? Were the reports about what guns were used when changing due to some coverup or just because it was a confused situation? And of course the whole Batman thing is just lunatic fringe stuff.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:25 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
what is this????.... a twoofer thread

let me guess...wbush did it

Old 12-19-2012, 11:29 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,915,077 times
I can't tell the next man how and when he should grieve.....

But can we not throw the baby out with the bathwater here??? The guy clearly gets into character for the rolling camera!!

Now, this doesn't mean he didn't love his daughter and it does not mean he wasn't a good father...But can we question a human who rushes to the camera in what should be a tragedy that would change most humans life for the worst, forever? I think it stands for something that none of the other parents didn't take center stage. This guy is apparently some kind of iceberg.

At the absolute minimum this shows nothing more than how our MSM is full of self-serving scumbags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies