Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2011, 09:17 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
I hate a lot of the same things. However, I have no desire to kill anyone.
You're not going to take up his call for "conservatives to embrace martyrdom?"

This guy truly considers himself a right-wing hero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2011, 09:19 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,485,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
You're not going to take up his call for "conservatives to embrace martyrdom?"

This guy truly considers himself a right-wing hero.
Nope. He's not my hero. Anymore than the Unibomber is a hero to environmentalists.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:26 PM

487 posts, read 382,950 times
This is exactly the kind of vitriolic rhetoric, which perpetuates political divisiveness and senseless hate mongering. The despicable acts of one deranged man do not represent an entire culture, creed or political philosophy!

Old 07-23-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs0503 View Post
This is exactly the kind of vitriolic rhetoric, which perpetuates political divisiveness and senseless hate mongering. The despicable acts of one deranged man does not represent an entire culture, creed or political philosophy!

Well, you're right, but this is City-Data, where we treat each other like dirt. I'm guilty of it too.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:32 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,568,805 times
Quote:
This is exactly the kind of vitriolic rhetoric, which perpetuates political divisiveness and senseless hate mongering. The despicable acts of one deranged man do not represent an entire culture, creed or political philosophy!
Right...unless you are a loony lone gunman and bomber who happens to be Muslim, and then you represent every single Muslim on the planet. Allegedly.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:34 PM

1,123 posts, read 776,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
The nutjob rambles on for 1500 pages:

http://www.kevinislaughter.com/wp-content/uploads/2083+-+A+European+Declaration+of+Independence.pdf

I didn't read the whole thing, of course, but here's a bit of what I ran across:

He hates Muslims, naturally
He hates multiculturalism, of course
He talks about the "elites" at lot and complains about the universities -- typical fear of education, no surprise there
He talks about how those who oppose these things -- like him -- are "patriots" -- how typical for the lunatics to endlessly tell everyone how they are the real patriots
He complains a lot about political correctness
He complains about sexual freedom -- no shocker that he prefers a world in which the government monitors bedroom activities
He complains about feminism -- again, pretty typical
He complains about secularism
He wants the entire discipline of sociology removed from academia because "only a small minority of sociologists aren't traitors" -- again, more fear of education, combined with the idea that those who think differently than him, especially those in academia, are "traitors"
He complains about the media
He hates immigration -- of course
He approvingly quotes conservative American writers Mark Steyn, Daniel Pipes and Ayn Rand
He hates Al Gore and Barack Obama -- because they're "Eco-Marxists"...
He thinks Global warming is a massive conspiracy...

Just a very brief scan of his writings.

And he ends with an appeal to "cultural conservatives" to "fix things" -- and he leaves a long list of instructions for making bombs, how to obtain all materials, advice and notes on the topic, and so forth.
You could have stopped after the first point - I like him already...

I agree with a number of his points actually, like why are so many muslims moving to the West? I sure as shyte don't see too many Westerners moving to muslim nations, this mass immigration of muslims into the West is a HUGE problem, and a complete failure of Western governments to perform their fundamental role in protecting their countries.

Arab muslims are not welcome here, nor are illegal aliens, the far left professors in their indoctrination of the youth - which does not constitute a "fear of education" - (nice strawman try), the disease of political correctness, but what I do NOT understand, is if he hated muslims, and wanted to protect and help his fellow indigenous Norwegians - WTFF would he kill almost 100 Norwegian teens?

The loss of those teens over the next 100 years will lead to a loss of hundreds, if not thousands, of additional native, Christian Norwegians. Attacking a leftist government I can fathom - but slaughtering the very people he was trying to nurture and protect, I just cannot.

Last edited by sterpetron; 07-23-2011 at 09:42 PM..

Old 07-23-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
So I guess ALL terrorists aren't Muslim/Arabs after all, huh.
Congratulations, after 250,000 muslim terrorist attacks over the past 10 years - we found one not committed by an arab muslim, just amazing.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:37 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,989,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
You could have stopped after the first point - I like him already...

I agree with a number of his points actually, like why are so many muslims moving to the West? I sure as shyte don't see too many Westerners moving to muslim nations, this mass immigration of muslims into the West is a HUGE problem, and a complete failure of Western governments to perform their fundamental role in protecting their countries.

Arab muslims are not welcome here, nor are illegal aliens, the far left professors in their indoctrination of the youth - which does not constitute a "fear of education" - (nice strawman try), the disease of political correctness, but what I do NOT understand, is if he hated muslims, and wanted to protect and help his indigenous Norwegians - WTFF would he kill almost 100 Norwegian teens?

The loss of those teens over the next 100 years will lead to a loss of hundreds, if not thousands, of additional native, Christian Norwegians. Attacking a leftist government I can fathom - but slaughtering the very people he was trying to nurture and protect, I just cannot.
Gotcha. Killing kids is just plain wrong, but the car bomb against the leftist government was understandable.

Thanks for clearing that up...

Old 07-23-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Don't you get it? The far left psychotics rail against conservatives when they mention how terrorism defines islam after an attack - and claim all muslims do not support terrorism...but but but....when a right-wing nut comes along and does something stupid, suddenly he represents all Conservatives born from 1910 through 2038...

Old 07-23-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Right...unless you are a loony lone gunman and bomber who happens to be Muslim, and then you represent every single Muslim on the planet. Allegedly.
You have a point. I've been guilty of this myself, condemning all Muslims for the actions of a few.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies