Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2011, 03:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,304,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
Are you KIDDING ME? Have you forgotten about Columbine? Omg, I will pay for you to go and see a psychiatrist. Send me a message if you are interested b/c I'm putting you on ignore after this response. You are a sick, sick individual and I feel terrible for your family. An American terrorist, right here on CD.
If I am not on ignore can you tell me how long it took for the police to arrive at Columbine?

If I am on ignore rest assured that you are not a virgin in doing that. Hell, you were only second in calling me a terrorist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 03:44 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,355,354 times
Latest news on the interrogation of ABB: He's made demands that the Government steps down, the King abdicates and that he's put in charge of the army, to speak further with the police.

Apparently he did not stop talking to the police when these requests were denied though, but it speaks volume about the "reality" he appears to think he's in.

In other news: Jean-Marie Le Pen, the founder of the French, National Front has managed to say that "Norway is naive" and that this is predominantly the governments fault because "they've failed to address the global threat of massive immigration, which was this mad mans main cause."

I assume this massive immigration is all the Polish migrant workers in the construction industry. *facepalm*

Old 07-30-2011, 03:46 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,324,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
I still see Coulter's words as about the NYT and very little about the massacre other than about the killer. I wonder if you really felt the way about the soldiers that were murdered by one of their officers who was a Muslim. The NYT failed to mention that part of the story in all their early day stories. Ms. Coulter was just pointing out the kind of agenda pointed people who print that paper seem to be.

I hope you don't feel any worse about the way those people, especially the young ones, were killed than I do. I still feel really weird when I think about a human being doing what he did and how he did it. Do you know that some people have gone so far as to blame the laws of the United States concerning gun ownership for the whole thing? It will get worse before it gets better as the agenda driven people continue on down their road.

Yes, I feel just as bad as I would have if some American had performed that act on Americans but I know that it would never be that bad here since the police wouldn't take 90 minutes to get there.
It happened on an island, Roy, only accessible from a boat. And it takes an hour boat ride to get there. Jeez!!!!

Old 07-30-2011, 03:48 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,140,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
If I am not on ignore can you tell me how long it took for the police to arrive at Columbine?

If I am on ignore rest assured that you are not a virgin in doing that. Hell, you were only second in calling me a terrorist.
They waited THREE HOURS before entering the school. THREE HOURS while children were massacred and 911 was flooded with calls from frantic teachers and children asking where the police were.

Trivializing a horrible tragedy to further your pathetic little agenda is so wrong it makes me want to crawl out of my skin. Get help, man. I mean it.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:30 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,695,408 times
Quote:
I still see Coulter's words as about the NYT and very little about the massacre other than about the killer. I wonder if you really felt the way about the soldiers that were murdered by one of their officers who was a Muslim. The NYT failed to mention that part of the story in all their early day stories. Ms. Coulter was just pointing out the kind of agenda pointed people who print that paper seem to be.

I hope you don't feel any worse about the way those people, especially the young ones, were killed than I do. I still feel really weird when I think about a human being doing what he did and how he did it. Do you know that some people have gone so far as to blame the laws of the United States concerning gun ownership for the whole thing? It will get worse before it gets better as the agenda driven people continue on down their road.

Yes, I feel just as bad as I would have if some American had performed that act on Americans but I know that it would never be that bad here since the police wouldn't take 90 minutes to get there.
Ok, now you are legitimately insulting my country. I honestly don't care what the **** the NYT or Ann Coulter says in their coverage of events in YOUR country. When people from YOUR country try to use and manipulate horrible events that happened in MY country to insult and degrade each other, I have every right to be outraged. Heck, same goes for any country! How low can some segments of your society sink? Show respect for the tragedy that has happened and for the people killed.

Second, there are multiple reasons it took so long, but I am already furious enough at your audacity that I will not explain them to you. Do some research yourself and find out why.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:45 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,236,443 times
Quote:
I am now an official racist terrorist and unable to read any horror in Coulter's article. I am racist because all Obama supporters call me for that since I didn't vote for him and don't like him now. I am a terrorist because of your words. I will cry all the way to the next post I type.
You're also a neo-Nazi apologist, as evidenced in your previous posts defending neo-Nazi white supremacists, saying their swastikas were backwards so they probably were just proudly using Native American symbols.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:55 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,219,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael07 View Post
Ok, now you are legitimately insulting my country. I honestly don't care what the **** the NYT or Ann Coulter says in their coverage of events in YOUR country. When people from YOUR country try to use and manipulate horrible events that happened in MY country to insult and degrade each other, I have every right to be outraged. Heck, same goes for any country! How low can some segments of your society sink? Show respect for the tragedy that has happened and for the people killed.

Second, there are multiple reasons it took so long, but I am already furious enough at your audacity that I will not explain them to you. Do some research yourself and find out why.
The Coulter article WAS about an event in this country. The focus of the article was about how the NYT portrayed Breivik--a fact that is lost upon nearly every Leftie that has posted on this thread and who, I suspect, didn't read the article at all. She also delved into Breivik's "manifesto". Ann Coulter was in no way disrespectful to Norway, to it's people or to the victims of the massacre. She was writing about how the NYT covered the event and its perpetrator.

There are countless threads and posts on CD that condemn and insult Ann Coulter. That Ann Coulter meticulously researches and reports on events from her perspective is of no importance to those who hate her.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:56 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,219,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
You're also a neo-Nazi apologist, as evidenced in your previous posts defending neo-Nazi white supremacists, saying their swastikas were backwards so they probably were just proudly using Native American symbols.
What a load of horse feces.

Irony is lost on you.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Well being the Swastika is an Indian symbol.....

Old 07-30-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
The Coulter article WAS about an event in this country. The focus of the article was about how the NYT portrayed Breivik--a fact that is lost upon nearly every Leftie that has posted on this thread and who, I suspect, didn't read the article at all. She also delved into Breivik's "manifesto". Ann Coulter was in no way disrespectful to Norway, to it's people or to the victims of the massacre. She was writing about how the NYT covered the event and its perpetrator.

There are countless threads and posts on CD that condemn and insult Ann Coulter. That Ann Coulter meticulously researches and reports on events from her perspective is of no importance to those who hate her.
But the NYT article was about an event in MY country. The job of the press is to report, not to support an agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies