Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 08:36 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats
The day is fast approaching for all to see and then you will know for sure who the real enemy truely is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101
Cant you just tell us now and end the drama and suspense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Funny your question reminds me of a old joke i heard and you stepped right into it...How do you hold an a$$ hole in suspense? They respond How?
Then you repeat it as many times as you can and of course they keep responding How? till they either get pissed off or they finally get it...
Odd way to get your kicks, make a statement that begs the question i asked then get sarcastic and rude to the person who asks the obvious question..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2011, 11:44 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Hope? that we can Change the mess i have gotten us in.

Old 07-29-2011, 12:10 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
What in the world is Barach Obama going to run on in 2012?
Except for Paul, all he has to do is say "I am not the other guy or gal in the race", one look at any of them an voters will vote him in for Four More Years. Get it Yet? Nope I doubt it, the GOP and right have proven time and time again they are sloooooow learners.
Oh, and while we are at it, speaking of the President and the candidates, let's try something new, tell us the voters what You want to do and how You want to accomplish it, leave the other guys out of the equation, don'talk about others, talk about yourself and your ideas then let US descide. Now THAT would be refreshing.
Casper

Old 07-30-2011, 06:26 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats
The day is fast approaching for all to see and then you will know for sure who the real enemy truely is?

Odd way to get your kicks, make a statement that begs the question i asked then get sarcastic and rude to the person who asks the obvious question..
I think in a earlier post its the tryanny of government... NWO....by the U.N..... foreign or domestic enemies....but the leftie crowd thinks foreign or domestic is your beer choice

You know why Christian white middle aged men are on the watch list its because we got an education before they created the Dept.of Ineptness we know our rights love our Constitution as written....its not fundamentally flawed.NOW Congress is fundamentally dysfuctional with KING HARRY in the Senate and DICTATOR BARRY in the WH.

Old 07-30-2011, 06:28 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration accused Iran on Thursday of entering into a "secret deal" with an al-Qaida offshoot that provides money and recruits for attacks in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Treasury Department designated six members of the unit as terrorists subject to U.S. sanctions.
The U.S. intelligence community has in the past disagreed about the extent of direct links between the Iranian government and al-Qaida. Thursday's allegations went further than what most analysts had previously said was a murky relationship with limited cooperation.
David S. Cohen, Treasury's point man for terrorism and financial intelligence, said Iran entered a "secret deal with al-Qaida allowing it to funnel funds and operatives through its territory."
US accuses Iran of 'secret deal' with al-Qaida - Yahoo! News

Old 07-30-2011, 10:10 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,640,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Obama will lord over the carnage he created and appear as a savior to the homeless and jobless masses. He'll be the only well fed and employed guy in the room.

Obama will still be running against GWB in 2012. However, his color has faded some since 2008 and even GWB will not be able save him.

Lord of the Lies might be more fitting.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:21 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
That would be on July 28th right before an election year.

Remember this?

Quote:
July 21, 2003

President Bush on Monday accused Syria and Iran of continuing to "harbor and assist terrorists," an act he called "completely unacceptable."
After talks with Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Bush said continued terrorism is the biggest obstacle to an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement, and Middle Eastern governments should aid progress "by fighting terrorism in all its forms."
"This includes the governments of Syria and Iran," he said.
Bush: Syria, Iran harboring terrorists - CNN

Old 07-30-2011, 10:39 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
His best platform will be "I am not a member of the lunatic fringe AKA the Tea Party." That should be enough to get him elected against the current bunch of Republicans.
But how will the knowledge he's not a Tea Party member help me if I have no job? Will it lower gas prices?

Old 07-30-2011, 10:51 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
What in the world is Barach Obama going to run on in 2012? The platform that he isn't as absolutely insane as the Republicans. That would be my guess.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:55 AM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Default " Vote Fer Sgt. Lamar Fer Pressedant Causin I Gots Ah Really, Really Dark Tan Ya'll" ... HARRRRRR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
From a practical point of view, is there anything left this man can run on? Virtually every campaign promise has been broken. The economy has gotten much worse, housing prices have dived, the income gap and the UE rate among blacks and minorities has jumped. We are at the point of default on our debt because the president has not controlled spending. We are in ANOTHER war.....

..... seriously what GOOD has this man done our country???
zz4guy !!! ... Precisely !

Indeed ... why would such an inept bloke as the WH occupant even consider running for a second term.

Major accomplishment 1st term : 1st 50%-50% race blighter elected President in U.S. ..... Whats the big deal with that ? There were plenty others like Genl C. Powell that are head and shoulders above this current WH Lad ! ... nothing else to add !

Major items to run on for second term : refer to the above ^ accomplishments ! Elect the good bloke cause of the 50%-50% color thing ! Yep that alone will solve all of our li'l ole problems ere in the states ! Yep dat be about it ! Vote fer tha HO ya'll !

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies