Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 09:56 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,420,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
I have a feeling you don't know many drug addicts/users and you probably watch too much TV. Most drugs users are not your stereotypical homeless bum living on the street. They seem to be perfectly normal and have jobs, families, and social lives. They have the money to buy the drugs.
I know that you are making an erroneous assumption about me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 09:57 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,420,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
End game
Since when is Rush Limbaugh the leader of the Tea Party? Better luck next time.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:07 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,194,737 times
How come the small government deficit cutting Tea Party Republicans don't end the $45 billion War on Drugs?

I always get a laugh about the "small government deficit cutting Tea Party Republicans". It's so phony.
The Tea Partier are only *****ed off because they are not in charge of everything and everyone. They are as much for small government as Al Capone was for law and order.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,172,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
End game
I just listened to former democratic congresswoman cynthia mckinney tell iranian tv that american conservatives killed; jfk and martin luther king. Does that mean all american liberals/leftists believe american conservatives killed jfk and martin luther king? Is that your belief as well?

Old 07-27-2011, 10:16 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,211,658 times
Legalize all drugs, close the DEA, and put the drug cartels out of business. Too many on the supposed "good guys side" are profiting from it the way it is now though. Our society is controlled by criminals in high places.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:17 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,298,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
I just listened to former democratic congresswoman cynthia mckinney tell iranian tv that american conservatives killed; jfk and martin luther king. Does that mean all american liberals/leftists believe american conservatives killed jfk and martin luther king? Is that your belief as well?
Strawman. You stated that no tea partier has ever made any comments regarding the legalization of drugs, I gave you examples and you come up with this crap.

I'm done with you.

Check mate.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:18 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,172,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
How come the small government deficit cutting Tea Party Republicans don't end the $45 billion War on Drugs?

I always get a laugh about the "small government deficit cutting Tea Party Republicans". It's so phony.
The Tea Partier are only *****ed off because they are not in charge of everything and everyone. They are as much for small government as Al Capone was for law and order.
Is this just your opinion or do you have something factual to support your statement?

Old 07-27-2011, 10:56 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,024,433 times
I have one question. Who will pay for all the lawsuits soon to follow? Guys like John Edwards will be running around in circles trying to find somebody with no teeth due to inhaling meth for years and want somebody to pay. Will the FDA be responsible for legalizing "safe" drugs and what will fall under that category? Who will be allowed to sell it? Will the states, fed control it or private growers, meth labs and crackhouses? Will crackhouses be made to pass monthly inspections by the health department? Will Monsanto create GM weed to keep the bugs away? Will the dept of Ag have control of the fields? It's easy to scream legalize all drugs but implementation is a real bugger.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:58 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,836,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
All of the phony trumped up wars need to be ended ASAP.
Staring with Viet Nam.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:01 PM

1,457 posts, read 2,029,199 times
Amy Winehouse is a good reason to legalize drugs...get a clue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies