Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 12:16 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,289,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
The illegal presidency of Obama has failed...the stimulus has failed....the country will be downgraded to AA next week.

Why oppose a balanced budget amendment?

Obama has turned this country into parasites. This Kenyan should be arrested and jailed.

Hope and Change...yeah right. Demise and Despair.
Truer words have never been posted on this site, sadly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2011, 12:20 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Fei View Post
What's worse for GOTUS, his political base (i.e. support among Democrats) is crumbling:This could translate into Democratic voter turnout problems for Obama in November 2012.

My favorite part of the entire article.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:22 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
The article clearly states that Clinton's approval also dipped during the government shutdown. Only to rebound shortly thereafter.

Not really a surprise given what is going on. Just as the GOP would like to have it. Ultimately though, it's going to backfire on them.

Obama is NO Clinton.

Clinton had Newt and the Reps to get him out of trouble and NEWT worked with him to balance things and get the economy going.

Obama, he has no one on his side and does not have the trust of anyone based on his massive lies and scams he wont ever have anyone working with him.

Obama is NOT a team or country player, he is for himself and for what is best for him and his little band of anti American followers.

2012 The end of the largest error in American political history.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:24 AM

1,457 posts, read 2,028,327 times
9.2% unemployement, four dollar gas, and no plan on the debt crisis, he said in his words the buck stops with him...not lookin to good.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
9.2% unemployement, four dollar gas, and no plan on the debt crisis, he said in his words the buck stops with him...not lookin to good.

for either him or us.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Obama is NO Clinton.

Clinton had Newt and the Reps to get him out of trouble and NEWT worked with him to balance things and get the economy going.

Obama, he has no one on his side and does not have the trust of anyone based on his massive lies and scams he wont ever have anyone working with him.

Obama is NOT a team or country player, he is for himself and for what is best for him and his little band of anti American followers.

2012 The end of the largest error in American political history.
Mr obama was never qualified to be potus. His election was one of the most brilliantly orchestrated ad campaigns in history. Hell, he and his team even convinced republicans to vote for him. I'll go to my grave wonding just how so many otherwise intelligent people couldn't see the real problem from the beginning; style does not trump substance.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:42 AM

1,457 posts, read 2,028,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
for either him or us.
he is a multi millionaire, i could care less

Old 07-30-2011, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
Mr obama was never qualified to be potus. His election was one of the most brilliantly orchestrated ad campaigns in history. Hell, he and his team even convinced republicans to vote for him. I'll go to my grave wonding just how so many otherwise intelligent people couldn't see the real problem from the beginning; style does not trump substance.

He scammed millions and got away with it.

Now he is using our own tax dollars against us to find ways to get re elected.

I agree, well planned and tons of foreign cash helped him scam Americans beyond belief.

I do not think he can pull off the scam job as he has been exposed as the fraud and scam artist that many of us knew he was from the start.

His history ( what we know of it because a lot of it is hidden ) proved he was not up for the job or was able to handle it.

His failure as an attorney, his known lies, his friends, his failure as a Senator, his personal failure with money, his method of taking out his competition in his own Senator race and his history of abusing tax payers money did not take him down. The list goes on and on.

He can run all he wants now, but he cannot hide.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:25 AM

773 posts, read 503,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Of course I voted for Obama. On at least a hundred posts I stated that I supported the real Progressive until the nominations.
Right there you just explained why the same will apply to the other side. THAT'S why I said wait for the nominee. There are several interesting candidates in the (R) side who are jockeying for position. This results in a split of percentages. There is only one on the (D) side. Once it's one on one, you may very well see Obama well behind, especially with the devastating effects of his failed policies still in full force.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
Right there you just explained why the same will apply to the other side. THAT'S why I said wait for the nominee. There are several interesting candidates in the (R) side who are jockeying for position. This results in a split of percentages. There is only one on the (D) side. Once it's one on one, you may very well see Obama well behind, especially with the devastating effects of his failed policies still in full force.

I see it coming down to a strong 2-3 GOP members who will fight it out in the end. What they do not want to do is allow someone like McCain who was more left leaning on many key issues that cost the GOP votes.

I see 2-3 very strong candidates in the group of those who have announced and those who have yet to.

Any strong GOP candidate will defeat Obama solely based on Obamas horrific record and the country being at the worse it has ever been since the depression under his control.

If the GOP does not put out the best candidate they will see this country fall apart and become a government run third world country when everyone lives off the government and be controlled by the government if Obama wins again.

The USA, the country we all grew up in will never recover from Obama and the liberals if we do not do it right this time.

We must end liberalism in America before we become a Greece or some of those other countries who have completely been destroyed by liberalism.

I am hoping the strongest candidate wins the nomination and one who can rip apart Obama during the debates ( if Obama even shows up ) and tear his record apart with facts to show the non knowing voter just how bad Obama has been to this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies