Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 08:52 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,887,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
That's funny. When a criminal thug of that community gets killed by another group they are more than ready to start fires and riot.

But when a group of their thugs kills someone innocent, where are the riots against them? Where is the street justice, or only ignorant and violent people are allowed that privilege?

Seven youths labelled a 'pack of animals' given total of 74 years in prison over murder of schoolboy, 16 | Mail Online
Good grief, what do you actually have to do in England to actually get a real punishment?? I've read similar news stories of these subhuman thugs murdering innocent children or adults and they just get a slap on the wrist. What has happened to Britain?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 08:58 AM

810 posts, read 837,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Good grief, what do you actually have to do in England to actually get a real punishment?? I've read similar news stories of these subhuman thugs murdering innocent children or adults and they just get a slap on the wrist. What has happened to Britain?
That's what happens when the population in general becomes soft. They start to take on the likeness of a woman swooned by thuggish men. And they can't help from admiring mindless violent behavior, because the society itself gets turned on by it. Not much different from the weak Romans who while worshiping the gladiator idols of their time were ravaged themselves by outsiders. It is only a matter of time when those weak countries become destroyed due to adopting a feminine stance.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
That's what happens when the population in general becomes soft. They start to take on the likeness of a woman swooned by thuggish men. And they can't help from admiring mindless violent behavior, because the society itself gets turned on by it. Not much different from the weak Romans who while worshiping the gladiator idols of their time were ravaged themselves by outsiders. It is only a matter of time when those weak countries become destroyed due to adopting a feminine stance.
I guess so.

I'm still reeling from a story a few years ago in England of a white teenage boy walking home from school when a car full of Muslim thugs abducted him, stabbed and beat him, then set him on fire - of course, he died. Only one of the thugs got more than 20 years and the sentence was not much more than that, even. Meanwhile, a man shot an INTRUDER in his home and got life in prison!!! WTH?

Buh bye, UK . . .

Old 08-07-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why is this important? I mean, why should i as an American care about this story? We've got big enough problems right here.
Then why did you click on the thread? Clearly you ARE interested.

Just FYI, the name of this forum is not "American Politics and Other American Controversies."

Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 AM

23,564 posts, read 17,237,701 times
Default Oh, we forgot that bit of info......

More evidence the body of the long dead NYT is being used to promote new world order in the fashion of zombies raised from the dead and controlled by a sinsister evil-doer.

"The riots began as a peaceful protest against the death of Mark Duggan, a 29-year-old man and father of four, who was killed Thursday in Tottenham by officers from the Trident unit of the Metropolitan Police, which investigates gun crime, according to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, an external government body which regulates the police. "

Portrayed as a family man who was loved by all seems quite contrary to news reports this morning of this guy being a gang leader. The NYT is our version of Pravda and Al Jazera all rolled into one.

Suggest anyone with a NYT subscription cancel it.

The Texas rangers slogan, "one riot, one ranger" might well be useful in merry old England where even the police were, until recently, not allowed to carry guns.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:58 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why is this important? I mean, why should i as an American care about this story? We've got big enough problems right here.
This is why:
Witnesses describe mobs, some people claim racially-charged attacks - TODAY'S TMJ4

It is starting to happen here also, only the MSM does not want to cover it since it is not politically correct enough.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:04 AM

2,125 posts, read 1,940,527 times
What does this have to do with multiculturalism? Are we reducing multiculturalism simply to mean the existence of non-whites in a predominantly white nation? Does this mean that the U.K should purge all minorities?

Old 08-07-2011, 10:04 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Good point but I'll maintain the British Empire was a liberal empire which brought modern civilization to many corners of the globe.
I guess one can argue that although the people who were colonized might have a different take on it. As an American, there is no way in hell that I can EVER defend British colonialism (for obvious reasons). And I don't give a damn about their "civilization" as such. Anything good that the Brits managed to export to colonies was always first and foremost for the benefit of British expats, not for the natives. So I give them zero credit for that. Besides, they weren't invited....which is rude. If you break into my home, I don't give a crap about what gifts you may bear at the time ....you have no business being there.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:10 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This is why:
Witnesses describe mobs, some people claim racially-charged attacks - TODAY'S TMJ4

It is starting to happen here also, only the MSM does not want to cover it since it is not politically correct enough.
Yea...sure. Everything that can possibly happen in 2 different countries is important information. I think I'll make a thread entitled " Millions of Brits Used the Toilet this Morning!"

That should garner a lot of interest.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:17 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,394,840 times
The retards over at the Daily Kos are calling this a response to police brutality. I guess they would like it if you could go around shooting police officers with impunity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies