Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 08:03 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,077 times

Advertisements

"Beck ominously told his audience, "I firmly believe race riots are on the way. They are being encouraged. [The Obama administration] will take this country down. If it looks like they are losing - the uber-left - they will take it down."

Glenn Beck Endorses Bachmann, And Warns of Race Riots - Washington DC RNC | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 08:14 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,514,480 times
As time passes on, I'm beginning to believe Beck is a highly paid provocateur and his job is to stir the pot. I believe the same thing applies to Maddow, Olbermann, Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and many others. They're helping plant the seeds for massive civil unrest. Sadly, most Americans cannot see what is really going on.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:20 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,026,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
As time passes on, I'm beginning to believe Beck is a highly paid provocateur and his job is to stir the pot. I believe the same thing applies to Maddow, Olbermann, Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and many others. They're helping plant the seeds for massive civil unrest. Sadly, most Americans cannot see what is really going on.
afraid I agree but there is some truth to their twisted babbling to bad they twist it as some of it would stand on its own merit.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:24 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,247,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
"Beck ominously told his audience, "I firmly believe race riots are on the way. They are being encouraged. [The Obama administration] will take this country down. If it looks like they are losing - the uber-left - they will take it down."

Glenn Beck Endorses Bachmann, And Warns of Race Riots - Washington DC RNC | Examiner.com
Nah, that's just his Charlie Manson imitation.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:29 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,542 times
Quote:

So essentially he's saying, "Hey whites! Look at your black neighbors and be afraid...very afraid." Sad and despicable. But the chief mouthpiece for the tea party isn't racist. That's just silly.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:29 PM

555 posts, read 876,986 times
Quote:
We already have race riots on a small scale with the flash mobs of black youth attacking stores, and the recent beatings of whites at the Wisconsin state fair.

This will be nothing compared to what will occur if Obama loses the election, especially if it is close.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:30 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,032,834 times
Quote:

When it comes to race, I'd like to see Beck in a cage fight with Al Sharpton. If they would learn some holds and some throws, I'd rather see them in a wrestling match. But since neither can perform a decent dropkick or a scissors hold, I'm stuck with imagining a cage fight.

If I were in Beck's corner (which I wouldn't be), I'd tell him to stay away from the older Sharpton and let Al tire out. Then Beck could pounce.

If I were in Sharpton's corner (which I wouldn't be), I tell him to move in quickly on Beck, corner Glenn and work him with various punches. I think the fight would be darn close. It might hinge on who lost his cool under the other's barrage of trash talking. You know there'd be a load of trash talking.

Anyway, that's my take on Beck's race riot fears.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:30 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,333 times
He WANTS riots so he can say he told you so. Most of these morons pray for stuff to happen so they're put on a higher pedestal by their drooling masses.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:34 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,575,577 times
Oh no!!! Don't tell me that idiot is back. After leaving Fox in disgrace we have not heard much about the goofball on the forum. I'd rather read mien kampf than listen to Beck and mien kampf is really bad reading!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2011, 08:34 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,515,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
I agree..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies