Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 04:23 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Nothing is ever his fault is it? Time for another round of golf.

He needn't worry, I'm sure his co-conspirators in the media will find a way to blame it all on Sarah Palin or the Tea Party.

Obama blames "bad luck" for America's economic woes
As part of President Obama’s $2.2 million dollar taxpayer-funded bus campaign tour, he's playing the blame game for everything that is wrong with our economy. In addition to scapegoating Republicans and President Bush for the consequences of three years of Obama policies — a tactic which is obviously getting no traction — he's now blaming our nation's current malaise on "a string of bad luck … a bunch of things taking place over the last six months that were not within our control."

I think we can improve our luck in 2012!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 04:27 PM

24,408 posts, read 26,964,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Nothing is ever his fault is it? Time for another round of golf.

He needn't worry, I'm sure his co-conspirators in the media will find a way to blame it all on Sarah Palin or the Tea Party.

Obama blames "bad luck" for America's economic woes
As part of President Obama’s $2.2 million dollar taxpayer-funded bus campaign tour, he's playing the blame game for everything that is wrong with our economy. In addition to scapegoating Republicans and President Bush for the consequences of three years of Obama policies — a tactic which is obviously getting no traction — he's now blaming our nation's current malaise on "a string of bad luck … a bunch of things taking place over the last six months that were not within our control."
I've watched two of his town hall meetings and even posted a thread here right when today's was about to start. I can say the author of this article is complete 100% lying and distorting the truth, btu that seems to come so naturally these days with Conservatives. All they got to do is lie and scare people like you and poof, they have a supporter.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:31 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I've watched two of his town hall meetings and even posted a thread here right when today's was about to start. I can say the author of this article is complete 100% lying and distorting the truth, btu that seems to come so naturally these days with Conservatives. All they got to do is lie and scare people like you and poof, they have a supporter.

well, i didnt read the linked story but I did hear a clip of the president saying that things were improving then we had a "run of bad luck"... those were his exact words.

Mr Obama has blamed the Tsunami, the European debt crisis, the Arab Spring. Spicifically he named those three things directly and used the term "run of bad luck"

so you may have watched some town halls today, but these are facts. this is what he has said.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:35 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
There has NEVER been a time when the truth came out of that corrupt SOB...
Love him while you can, he is a lame duck walking.. I hope the nation can survive for another year and a half.....!!

Old 08-17-2011, 04:47 PM

56 posts, read 32,597 times
Leave it to Republicans to think that higher gas prices, middle east uprisings, the earthquake in Japan, Europe's mess, and a hostile Republican Party who's goal is to gridlock America has nothing to do with the economy.

They expect this single man to magically fix everything that they ****ed up.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:49 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
I guess he's given up on this:

http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files/2010_Feb/crystalball.JPG (broken link)

Old 08-17-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick Start View Post
Leave it to Republicans to think that higher gas prices, middle east uprisings, the earthquake in Japan, Europe's mess, and a hostile Republican Party who's goal is to gridlock America has nothing to do with the economy.

They expect this single man to magically fix everything that they ****ed up.
I don't expect that single man to fix anything. He ahs already proven he is totally incompetent. A good man could have fixed it my now. Watch how fast the next president fixes obama's mess...
Thank God for the Tea Party, the nations salvation....

Old 08-17-2011, 04:53 PM

56 posts, read 32,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I don't expect that single man to fix anything. He ahs already proven he is totally incompetent. A good man could have fixed it my now. Watch how fast the next president fixes obama's mess...
Thank God for the Tea Party, the nations salvation....
The tea party is the Republican Party - the party that was mainly responsible for digging the ditch that we are now in.

However, they are our "salvation". Wow, just wow. Don't go breaking the commandment of putting false idols before God.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:55 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Like anyone can believe anything the liberal media posts?

LMAO.....

Old 08-17-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick Start View Post
The tea party is the Republican Party - the party that was mainly responsible for digging the ditch that we are now in.

However, they are our "salvation". Wow, just wow. Don't go breaking the commandment of putting false idols before God.
I see you don't follow politics...!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies