Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 04:34 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,349,863 times

Advertisements

Cain is a pro at playing the race card and so is West.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 04:42 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,699,815 times
Yeah, yeah! You're all right! The left is the enemy! They should all be shot or buried alive!

Children.

Old 09-02-2011, 04:45 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,545,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yeah, yeah! You're all right! The left is the enemy! They should all be shot or buried alive!

Children.

Why is Cain playing himself. He will NEVER win the Republican nomination. No matter how much he believes he's saying what the Right wanted to hear. Cain needs to step over Romney and Perry first and that AIN'T happening.

Old 09-02-2011, 04:48 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,221,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Why is Cain playing himself. He will NEVER win the Republican nomination. No matter how much he believes he's saying what the Right wanted to hear. Cain needs to step over Romney and Perry first and that AIN'T happening.
Many of those who campaign for the nomination, regardless of party, would be quite happy to be chosen as a running mate. Plus, running gets them name recognition for another attempt in another 4 years.

Old 09-02-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Many of those who campaign for the nomination, regardless of party, would be quite happy to be chosen as a running mate. Plus, running gets them name recognition for another attempt in another 4 years.

If the Republicans want a repeat of 2008, go ahead and throw anyone in the Pot, just don't complain for the next 4 years if it doesn't work out as planned.

Old 09-02-2011, 05:11 PM

553 posts, read 1,027,689 times
This other black guy i did not like. I like the first one far more better. Me thinks this Cain speaks with dull cliches. No witty at all. I would not even distantly compare him with Obama. Not that I support Omama all over, just I think they are incomparable. Obama has different grade, weight category.

and ah.. yeah... 999999 - another utopia ,
fairy tales from grandpas trunk...

business ain't gonna come back to the US just becasue of their manipulation with income and corportaive profit taxes and while labor is 10 times cheaper in Asia.
he is not going to "increase " any "base". Gosh. another clown.

Old 09-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,469,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Cain is a pro at playing the race card and so is West.
Exactly. They're both like a couple hookers playing a profitable "role" ("I love you no $hit, honest!")!, Just like in the old FAUX News show, "Hannity and Colmes", where Alan Colmes was paid to be the "token liberal" to Hannity's "conservative", all just to give the appearance of being "fair and balanced". But as with most of these conservative farces, no one buys it.... except of course for the always-gullible 'wingers forever seeking "validation" of their prejudices (among other things)!

Old 09-02-2011, 05:35 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,084,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Exactly. They're both like a couple hookers playing a profitable "role" ("I love you no $hit, honest!")!, Just like in the old FAUX News show, "Hannity and Colmes", where Alan Colmes was paid to be the "token liberal" to Hannity's "conservative", all just to give the appearance of being "fair and balanced". But as with most of these conservative farces, no one buys it.... except of course for the always-gullible 'wingers forever seeking "validation" of their prejudices (among other things)!
so you are a typical liberal and when you see people like me and my family and think.. aw so sad.. those poor negros are too stupid to think they way we tell them to?

Old 09-02-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
so you are a typical liberal and when you see people like me and my family and think.. aw so sad.. those poor negros are too stupid to think they way we tell them to?

So you only notice this mindset when its someone speaking against a conservative? This has been the theme on C-D for months questioning why Blacks vote Democrat. I've even noticed some posters who have called Blacks too stupid, brainwashed. You yourself have commented that Black Democrats are raised to believe that is the only way to vote. Look the bottom line is, everyone has the right to choose no matter what. But I find it interesting that you've only chimed in on this poster, but do not chime in when others blatantly make statements that Blacks are too stupid to think.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:22 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,084,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
So you only notice this mindset when its someone speaking against a conservative? This has been the theme on C-D for months questioning why Blacks vote Democrat. I've even noticed some posters who have called Blacks too stupid, brainwashed. You yourself have commented that Black Democrats are raised to believe that is the only way to vote. Look the bottom line is, everyone has the right to choose no matter what. But I find it interesting that you've only chimed in on this poster, but do not chime in when others blatantly make statements that Blacks are too stupid to think.
Then you don't pay close enough attention, and only take notice when I say something that is against what you believe. And I agree that people have the right to choose no matter what, but I also believe that the only way a person can truly choose is if they know the truth, and don't make the choice out of ignorance, and I feel this way about all aspects of life.

We have even been in agreement on these threads when it comes to the way people think about black people in general.

Also if you would pay attention I have never said all black democrats vote because of any reason. I have said there are many out there that vote for one reason or another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies