Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 02:03 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,453,101 times

Advertisements

This is interesting!

"The Democrats have no results to run on, they have no plans that are working. The president doesn't have any plans that are working; he's broken a lot of promises. All they have left, Greta, is name-calling to try and intimidate those that might associate with the Tea Party. ... They have taken the race card to a new low," Cain said

Cain says Democrats have taken 'race card to new low' - The Hill's video_header.png
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 03:34 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,212,851 times
If you're black and you're conservative, you get vilified by the left.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:36 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Yeah, I think you are correct. He doesn't talk dependence and government employment.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is interesting!

"The Democrats have no results to run on, they have no plans that are working. The president doesn't have any plans that are working; he's broken a lot of promises. All they have left, Greta, is name-calling to try and intimidate those that might associate with the Tea Party. ... They have taken the race card to a new low," Cain said

Cain says Democrats have taken 'race card to new low' - The Hill's video_header.png
I am certainly glad you put this thing here since we all get a chance to hear Herman Cain's 9, 9, 9 plan before Obama gets his chance to avoid anything that will settle any problems about jobs tonight. I think it is very enticing when I think about what Cain said about taxation.

Now the blackest candidate in the race, counting Herman and Barack, has spoken a load of truth about what the Democrats and the BCB are trying to do to the Tea Party. Cain may be their boy, in some areas, but he has told it so very well. He says that black caucus which is made of all Democrats are doing this to try to blow out Republicans and nothing else. I love it when he talks about the double standard of the left, especially in that voice.

My son and I were watching last night when Greta had Herman on her show and he kept saying that tax thing sounds so good. Well now I had to agree with him as I know how much withholding tax he pays and it is pretty sad to have to pay like that.

Thanks again.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Herman Cain is surely the blackest man in the race. I love the sound of his voice and of course I really love the things he says. I am all for his 9, 9, 9 plan replacing out tax system as soon as possible. He may not install it but anyone, even Obama could take a close look at it.

Did you watch the video? He said exactly the same thing he said on Greta last night. I say this because many left leaners will accuse someone of producing that thing from somewhere.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:55 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,022,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Yeah, I think you are correct. He doesn't talk dependence and government employment.
I never know what Cain is talking about - except he acts
like a cheerleader at an AMWAY convention

Old 09-01-2011, 04:07 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Funny how a man who talks about not being "dependent" on the Government for employment started his career being "employed" by the US Military! In addition he will get a SS check & VA healthcare for the rest of his natural life!
Can you say "hypocrite"?

Old 09-01-2011, 04:08 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,856,185 times
He's right but they'll go a LOT lower before the election comes around.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
He's right but they'll go a LOT lower before the election comes around.
The CBC seem to be doing the bidding of the White House propaganda minister, Cass Sunstein, and that will cause some of them to get into real trouble.

Allen West will need to run for President after he tells the CBC to go to hell for all their racial crap. He was my choice from the beginning. Since I can't have him, because he doesn't want the job, I think I will shift back to Herman Cain because he makes so much sense about so many things.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:45 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is interesting!

Cain is correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies