Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 10:05 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,985,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
That's it? Not a single post defending ACORN?

Anyone?
Why try to defend someone who is 1) not guilty of anything, and 2) to people who have no integrity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 10:07 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Why try to defend someone who is 1) not guilty of anything, and 2) to people who have no integrity?
This.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:20 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
\

There you are...

Forgive me if your wrong: ACORN employees have pleaded guilty to voter fraud and corruption charges in several states. Employee after employee have gone down.

Integrity - adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

While I know plenty about ACORN, you know nothing about me. You obviously possess little ability to understand what integrity means, unless of course this is an opposite's day.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:36 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,985,416 times
Quote:
ACORN employees have pleaded guilty to voter fraud and corruption charges in several states. Employee after employee have gone down.
Neal Bush was convicted of insider trading that cost the tax payers 1.3 Billion Dollars when he was at Silverado S&L. Does that mean all S&L's and their employees were corrupt?

Quote:
While I know plenty about ACORN, you know nothing about me.
All I need to know is your responses on here.

Quote:
You obviously possess little ability to understand what integrity means,
I don't know you, but you know me? Typical comment from a talking point regurgitater.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:23 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
ACORN has morphed in the style of the Weathermen...'The Prairie Fire Organization began in 1975. It sprang up from the radical group known as Weatherman.

AKA Acorn and the DOJ is the only possible way obama can steal a 2nd term.

The news media of old, would have been all over this as they fulfilled their duty as the people's watchdog against big government.

It will be a miracle if Obama, with full support of the news media, does not get elected. If Obama does get elected, it will only be through nefarious and criminal means.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:48 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Our Federal "Justice" (Racist) Department would blantantly team-up with ACORN?! Good grief, Beck nails it years in advance. He proclaimed like a preacher for us to watch the Communist Subversives totally take off their masks and not work to hide nearly as much of their radical, UnAmerican agenda and ta daaa~

Those people at Judicial Watch are like guardian angels of our Republic. They get it....about our rights, to "use it or lose it" as the principle goes, and they regularly use the FOIA to bring us "the rest of the story."

Old 04-04-2012, 06:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Being a racist from the south is such a boring shtick. Get some new material.
Maybe you need some new methods other than claiming anyone who doesn't agree with you about our President is a racist. I have been against jobs for people because of the color of their skin since before Obama sneaked into those colleges he attended, (we think).

Old 04-04-2012, 06:53 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Our Federal "Justice" (Racist) Department would blantantly team-up with ACORN?! Good grief, Beck nails it years in advance. He proclaimed like a preacher for us to watch the Communist Subversives totally take off their masks and not work to hide nearly as much of their radical, UnAmerican agenda and ta daaa~

Those people at Judicial Watch are like guardian angels of our Republic. They get it....about our rights, to "use it or lose it" as the principle goes, and they regularly use the FOIA to bring us "the rest of the story."
The rest of the story? Why that is pure racism to talk like that. Surely you know that only people like you and I are that way.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:11 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
I read the article and have to say it hard reading with its labeling by organzation by writer as good or bad and hard to connect one parigraph to anther or the thread title. Mostly just rethoric .

Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The rest of the story? Why that is pure racism to talk like that. Surely you know that only people like you and I are that way.
Uh huh...surely so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies