Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 05:17 PM

1,266 posts, read 3,224,391 times

Advertisements

This story and accompanying pictures are so disturbingly disgusting that I feel her actions border on child abuse. What kind of role model is she for her two impressionable boys?

And who the hell is paying for all that food???

What a vile, clueless waste of protoplasm she is, when so many needy families go hungry every night.

Obese model Susanne Eman is saying 'Supersize Me' for real - in her bid to become the fattest woman ever.

...Susanne visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trollies.

‘It's like a full day's work,’ said Susanne, who uses a motorised scooter, but astonishingly believes she can stay healthy.

Susanne Eman's bid to be world's fattest woman: 52st mother of 2 is 'supersizing' | Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 05:39 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,919,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecypher5413 View Post
This story and accompanying pictures are so disturbingly disgusting that I feel her actions border on child abuse. What kind of role model is she for her two impressionable boys?

And who the hell is paying for all that food???

What a vile, clueless waste of protoplasm she is, when so many needy families go hungry every night.

Obese model Susanne Eman is saying 'Supersize Me' for real - in her bid to become the fattest woman ever.

...Susanne visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trollies.

‘It's like a full day's work,’ said Susanne, who uses a motorised scooter, but astonishingly believes she can stay healthy.

Susanne Eman's bid to be world's fattest woman: 52st mother of 2 is 'supersizing' | Mail Online

Well you can't say she isn't goal oriented! Frankly I am surprised she qualifies for aid since her weight is something she WORKS at and admits it. When you are unable to work due to your weight AND you are trying to gain more to see how heavy you can be (she wants to see if she can reach a ton), you got problems and shouldn't get rewarded for it (yep, there goes my liberal card!). I don't want her kids to suffer and do without but come on! She admits this IS OF HER OWN DOING! The sister should fight for custody since this lady seems like her goal is more important that being healthy for her kids.

Yep, she sure is staying healthy. She is so heavy she has to use a motorized scooter. Not religious but isn't one of the 7 deadly sins gluttony?

Old 08-18-2011, 05:46 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,202,785 times
When she's trapped in her house having her nurse maid find old cheetos under the folds of fat while doing her weekly sponge bath I'm sure she'll appreciate it even more... in fact I'll probably go skip back and forth merrily in the spring time chasing butterflies outside her window where she can see me.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:59 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,114,806 times
This is disgusting. I also want to know who is paying for the food and what kind of welfare she is receiving.

I feel soooo bad for the kids, they have to be embarrassed by her. They must dread that monthly grocery store visit.

I can't imagine eating 12 tacos in one sitting or drinking an entire 2 liter of soda in a day, let alone one sitting (and she drinks TWO a day!). The breakfast seems to be the most over-the-top. Gag me.

I think she needs a psych eval to determine if she's even fit to have those kids. Even just wanting to weigh a ton is strange, actually going for the goal is totally bizarre. What's the incentive, a listing in Guinness?

Old 08-18-2011, 06:05 PM

559 posts, read 1,464,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
This is disgusting. I also want to know who is paying for the food and what kind of welfare she is receiving.

I feel soooo bad for the kids, they have to be embarrassed by her. They must dread that monthly grocery store visit.
you can tell by the pictures the kids are unhappy.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:07 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
I'm very skeptical that any arizonan would repeatedly refer to their weight in units of 'stone.'.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:10 PM

45,435 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Her sister's pretty hot, though.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:15 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,982,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post

I can't imagine eating 12 tacos in one sitting or drinking an entire 2 liter of soda in a day, let alone one sitting (and she drinks TWO a day!). The breakfast seems to be the most over-the-top. Gag me.

I think she needs a psych eval to determine if she's even fit to have those kids. Even just wanting to weigh a ton is strange, actually going for the goal is totally bizarre. What's the incentive, a listing in Guinness?
Monthly? More like daily.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:23 PM

1,266 posts, read 3,224,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I'm very skeptical that any arizonan would repeatedly refer to their weight in units of 'stone.'.
The story was reported in a British news source, and the reporter must have changed the terminology for his/her readers.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:29 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecypher5413 View Post
The story was reported in a British news source, and the reporter must have changed the terminology for his/her readers.
Maybe. But they were given as direct quotes in the article.
I'll bet her kids aren't looking forward to the day when she's no more than a bed-ridden blob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies