Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 12:56 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,336,851 times

Advertisements

Here is my question to the teabagger, hmph teapartiers. If you believe that government is so bloated and should be reduced, why do you support the various wars? Why are'nt pushing to repeal the Patriot Act? Why are you support the massive spending on the so-called war on drugs? Why are you attacking Obama for spending without mentioning the defense contractors? When will there be logical no-bs answers to these questions?

Old 09-09-2011, 01:00 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,847,149 times

9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS - YouTube#!

Go go, tea party.

This video is hilarious.

They had me at Barack Obama is teh AntiChrist.

"a czar is a king. My only king is Jesus." Which means your king was a Middle Eastern son of a carpenter.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:13 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,309,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
What really worries me is that we may, in an economic sense, already be there. The rest of the agenda is certain to follow unless we get the TeePees out of Congress along with most of the rest of the Republicans that have failed to discipline these bullies.
Will you be donating to the defeat of my Congressman? He voted no on the Obama credit card bill and today sent out an e-mail about hearing just what I heard last evening in the opening campaign speech.

You have to get all 20 of those Tea Party people who voted that way out of the House. How much money can I promise the candidate who won't have a chance against the man from you? Maybe you can just come on out and do some campaigning against the man. He represents a district that takes up more than 2/3 of the state of Kansas and spreads from the north to the south and east to west along the whole north part of the state. You should have a good time campaigning against the man in that tiny space. The state comprises about 8000 sq miles and he has over 2/3 of it. Maybe you could bring a number of your buddies from C-D to help with the job. Be forewarned that if you aren't a Republican in the district you may as well save your money and time.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:19 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,763,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Thankyou.......it terrifies me that these people are trying to subvert the country with their radical agenda and I shudder to think we may follow some similar footsteps like Germany just prior to World War II. .

Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Definitions of fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Of course you think what the Democratic party is doing is just fine. You libs are so hypocritical and it is sickening, to say the least.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:21 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,547,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
What really worries me is that we may, in an economic sense, already be there. The rest of the agenda is certain to follow unless we get the TeePees out of Congress along with most of the rest of the Republicans that have failed to discipline these bullies.
I agree......in many ways this all started with the FAR religious right "running" the Republican Party in the 1980's with the likes of Newt Gingrich.

I think Ronald Reagan would now appear to be a moderate Democrat to these folks and he'd have to switch back into the Democratic Party camp to gain any favor.......and I think he'd be appaled with the Tea Party and it's agenda/tactics.

1,970 posts, read 1,763,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
The tea party is the most anti-American group to come along. As the OP points out they are the puppets of the wealthy doing their bidding as mindless robots on an assembly line. American working people should view this group as the enemy posing a greater threat than communism ever did.
The tea party has no interest in getting the unemployed back to work or balancing the budget for that matter. Their only goal is to bring down President Obama and they have demonstrated they are willing to throw the whole country under the bus to do so. President Obama came out with a solid plan that I believe will bring good jobs back to America but the republicans, (tea party), will vote it down at all costs. We have to ask ourselves that if this group, the tea party republicans, put a greater priority on ousting the president than putting Americans back to work then who are they really supporting?
No, the most anti-American group happens to be the ones in office, both Democrats and Republicans, who don't care about the constitution, something you should try to read some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Bet you would have loved had it come from The Blaze or Ras
Casper
I only look at poll results at Rasmussen. Do they really do what you just accused them of? Nah, but I do wonder what Kos would say about them.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Here is my question to the teabagger, hmph teapartiers. If you believe that government is so bloated and should be reduced, why do you support the various wars? Why are'nt pushing to repeal the Patriot Act? Why are you support the massive spending on the so-called war on drugs? Why are you attacking Obama for spending without mentioning the defense contractors? When will there be logical no-bs answers to these questions?
I don't believe that I have heard any of your Pelosi coming from the Tea Party members. I hear lots of it coming from Democrats and all kinds of left leaning blogs but somehow always see it as trumped up Pelosi and skip past it.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:27 PM

521 posts, read 860,902 times
Give me a break.

You're just another liberal cherry picking things that support your little conspiracy theory about the republican party's agenda and ignore logic and common sense.

I'd explain why but I have a funny way of shutting down these types of threads with what republicans call logic.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:31 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,962,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't believe that I have heard any of your Pelosi coming from the Tea Party members. I hear lots of it coming from Democrats and all kinds of left leaning blogs but somehow always see it as trumped up Pelosi and skip past it.
Why don't you try answering the simple couple of questions asked and prove how much Pelosi you can share with the readers here?
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies