Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 12:43 AM

1,019 posts, read 590,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Rove getting a great deal of traction after being responsible for suckering clueless Republicans into believing that George Bush would be a good President. Bush of course universally recognized as the worst in history. So much for the political instincts and judgment of Rove.

Obviously here, he continues to lure in the suckers. It's a given that if Rove didn't like the President's speech, then that speech was certainly an effective and brilliant one.
By "Universally" you obviously mean yourself and a few counter-culture pukes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2011, 12:49 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Rove getting a great deal of traction after being responsible for suckering clueless Republicans into believing that George Bush would be a good President. Bush of course universally recognized as the worst in history. So much for the political instincts and judgment of Rove.

Obviously here, he continues to lure in the suckers. It's a given that if Rove didn't like the President's speech, then that speech was certainly an effective and brilliant one.
Rove is, like, a tool's tool, man.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:28 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
By "Universally" you obviously mean yourself and a few counter-culture pukes.
You are exactly right, there are at least 4 ranked lower than GW. He is tied with the greatness that was Nixon.

The Greatest US Presidents - The Times US presidential rankings - Times Online

Experts rank U.S. presidents: FDR first, Clinton 13th, Obama 15th, G.W. Bush 39th | The Rock River Times

Old 09-10-2011, 07:14 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Trust me, I believe you do.
I also respect George Bush, Condaleeza Rice, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Bill O'Reilly and Megan Kelly.

There, that oughta add a little to my Disapproval Rating.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:11 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Rove, what a joke. He still thinks he has some kind of relevance even though the right wingers running now want nothing to do with him.
Of course, the same could be said about 0-bama and the left

Old 09-10-2011, 08:17 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Rove is the biggest political hack in the Nation, hence anything he says is dubious at best and always said for Party political gain. Meaning he is a source of information only to those that already agree with his POV, eveyone else who listens to what he has to say understands where he is REALLY coming from.
Casper
Are you sure that you are not confusing him with 0-bama?

Old 09-10-2011, 08:18 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Rove is the biggest political hack in the Nation, hence anything he says is dubious at best and always said for Party political gain. Meaning he is a source of information only to those that already agree with his POV, eveyone else who listens to what he has to say understands where he is REALLY coming from.
Casper
Let's barbecue that pig, man!

Old 09-10-2011, 08:26 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Hey High Plains, many of us here would like to know if you were in a cocoon during the 8 years before Obama became president.

I wasn't.

I was too busy working.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Exactly my thought. When I heard a republican argument yesterday that this plan was about re-election... it didn't take much to be reminded that yes, if they know it would work, it would be about "re-election". After all, they would vouch for failure ANYDAY, just not success.

But then, they own the word "patriots".

If we are talking about reducing unemployment, why would it work?

Old 09-10-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Karl Rove is a sewer worm.

I recall that in 2000 he started a rumor on S. Carolina about John McCain's black love child, right about time he was competing with W for the nomination. Turns out McCain had adopted an very dark Indian child from Mother Theresa's orphanage! What a complete tool that guy is. He makes Dick Cheney look like Desmond Tutu.

Have a link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies