Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 09:38 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times

Advertisements

I guess she didn't learn her lesson the first time. I'm sure she'll now sue the city for allowing her to be there in the first place. This is what happens when moonbats control the government and allow moonbat activity in the trees. Good thing the "Park-heads" were on duty of she may have been hurt more seriously.

"First she was buoyantly up in a "dangerous" People's Park tree protesting "Everything," but now she's at Highland Hospital with a broken back, ending an eight-day protest which was a protest-in-progress.
The angel, who called herself Amy Blue ("I have many names," she said), in her mid-twenties, was part of an impromptu group which wanted to herald in a new age of "peace and love," in a park rife with assaults"

It's just not easy being a loon these days I guess. Read this link and see if Berkely is a whole different world. lol

Exclusive: Fallen Angel Plunges From Tree-Perch Ending Eight-Day People's Park Protest. Category: Page One from The Berkeley Daily Planet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2011, 09:42 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,544,430 times
Wow, it's 1969 every day in Berkeley where they love trees more than our nation, our military, and our flag.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Too funny... Really

Too bad, so sad... Really

I will not lose sleep over it tonight... Really

GOD culls the idiots in mysterious ways.

Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the wind. Whose breath gives life to all the world. Hear me!
I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset.
Make my hands respect the things you have made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
Make me wise so that I may understand the things you have taught my people.
Help me to remain calm and strong in the face of all that comes towards me.
Let me learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock.
Help me seek pure thoughts and act with the intention of helping others.
Help me find compassion without empathy overwhelming me.
I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy MYSELF.
Make me always ready to come to you with clean hands and straight eyes.
So when life fades, as the fading sunset, my spirit may come to you without shame.

Last edited by BentBow; 09-12-2011 at 09:55 PM..

Old 09-12-2011, 09:54 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,826,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I guess she didn't learn her lesson the first time. I'm sure she'll now sue the city for allowing her to be there in the first place. This is what happens when moonbats control the government and allow moonbat activity in the trees. Good thing the "Park-heads" were on duty of she may have been hurt more seriously.

"First she was buoyantly up in a "dangerous" People's Park tree protesting "Everything," but now she's at Highland Hospital with a broken back, ending an eight-day protest which was a protest-in-progress.
The angel, who called herself Amy Blue ("I have many names," she said), in her mid-twenties, was part of an impromptu group which wanted to herald in a new age of "peace and love," in a park rife with assaults"

It's just not easy being a loon these days I guess. Read this link and see if Berkely is a whole different world. lol

Exclusive: Fallen Angel Plunges From Tree-Perch Ending Eight-Day People's Park Protest. Category: Page One from The Berkeley Daily Planet
I only have 1 question. Was she hot?

Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I only have 1 question. Was she hot?
Well moonbats can't shower for days on end sitting in those trees so I want no part of that one. May fit in ok in France but not in the old USofA

Old 09-12-2011, 10:09 PM

What is scary is these tree sitters are future politicians in Lala land.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:12 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
So close to a Darwin award.

I hope she purchased her health insurance as Obamacare requires...otherwise the taxpayers will be funding her stupidity.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 PM

Maybe Monsanto can come up with some form of human round up to cure this tree infestation in Bezerkly?

Old 09-12-2011, 10:38 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,768,347 times
Disgusting posts.

Why am I not surprised that the usual right wingers are high-fiving about a naive kid who was injured, perhaps paralyzed for life?

And all Americans are to look to you conservatives for "values?"

No thanks.

Old 09-12-2011, 10:39 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Disgusting posts.

Why am I not surprised that the usual right wingers are high-fiving about a naive kid who was injured, perhaps paralyzed for life?

And all Americans are to look to you conservatives for "values?"

No thanks.
Looking to a political party for values is like looking to a big mac for weight loss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies