Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 04:02 PM

1,187 posts, read 995,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborg View Post
The issue is 35 million doses of Guardasil were given out in the US. VAERS received a total of 18,727 reports of adverse events following Gardasil vaccination. Of the total number of VAERS reports following Gardasil, 92% were considered to be non-serious, and 8% were considered serious

And just to give you the math: 8% of 18,727 = 1,498.
1,498 is .004% of 35 million

Wow, this vaccine is just horrendous!
Ok, hold on a second now. This is the same government who will ban, recall, or advise against something when a handful (handful being 2 - 10) children die. But now, suddenly almost 1500 is no big deal?!?

Then you have to see what VAERS considers "non-serious" injuries! That can be anywhere from severe pain to blindness, or mild brain damage. Serious is generally considered loss of life, severe brain damage, or paralasys. So it's all in context here.

I'm just glad I don't have a daughter to have to fight against giving her this untested vaccine which is as rediculous as the chicken pox vaccine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 04:09 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Schoolgirl, 14, dies after being given cervical cancer jab | Mail Online

FDA Declines to Widen Merck's Gardasil Vaccine to Women Above Age 26 - WSJ.com

Time for the Truth about Gardasil | The Ruthless Truth blog (http://www.theruthlesstruth.com/14809/time-for-the-truth-about-gardasil/ - broken link)

Often, the comments underneath a report are absolutely fabulous. This one is no exception.
The Girls of Gardasil: Brittney's Story

Yet, another Physician! in the Vast Army of we that say "No Thanks" to the Indiscriminate Jabs.
LiveLeak.com - Gardasil Vaccine a Death Injection!(1 of 2)Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

3 Girls Dead, Others Hospitalized After Gardasil HPV Vaccine

Wow, PRESS RELEASE dated just eleven days ago!
Truth About Gardasil Demands Department of Justice Investigate HPV Vaccines. Part 1 of 3 - Gardasil,Cervarix,Merck

************************************************* !!!!!

Big Pharma must HATE this page.....look! link after link of very revealing reports......

Merck news and articles

Old 10-07-2011, 04:49 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
The CDC has a page called "Zombie Apocalypse." Saw it months ago and wondered why in the blankety-blank world would a serious, professional agency DO such a thing at their website that we are to, otherwise, respect, trust? and take seriously?!! *Yeppers, it's directly tied to Vaccinations, and their attempts at intimidation and fear, to force us to comply.

Here, yet another Physician explains his take on it. Nothing else makes even the slightest sense, but we can be amused at watching the desperate, "pro vaccinators" try to.

Here is the message from Dr. Stephen L'Hommedieu...

Stephen C. L'Hommedieu -- The Meaning of "Zombie Apocalypse" Part 1

What a crock! L'Hommedieu cannot read a tongue in cheek article about emergency preparedness without inventing a conspiracy about vaccines. Talk about asinine!

L'Hommedieu is a chiropractor, not a physician.

Q.E.D. Quack

Old 10-07-2011, 04:52 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
Ok, hold on a second now. This is the same government who will ban, recall, or advise against something when a handful (handful being 2 - 10) children die. But now, suddenly almost 1500 is no big deal?!?

Then you have to see what VAERS considers "non-serious" injuries! That can be anywhere from severe pain to blindness, or mild brain damage. Serious is generally considered loss of life, severe brain damage, or paralasys. So it's all in context here.

I'm just glad I don't have a daughter to have to fight against giving her this untested vaccine which is as rediculous as the chicken pox vaccine.
VAERS is unfiltered and unverified. A report to that organization does NOT mean something happened. There's no evidence whatsoever that ANY kids died.

Quote:

Time for the Truth about Gardasil | The Ruthless Truth blog (http://www.theruthlesstruth.com/14809/time-for-the-truth-about-gardasil/ - broken link)

Often, the comments underneath a report are absolutely fabulous. This one is no exception.

Yet, another Physician! in the Vast Army of we that say "No Thanks" to the Indiscriminate Jabs.

Truth About Gardasil Demands Department of Justice Investigate HPV Vaccines. Part 1 of 3 - Gardasil,Cervarix,Merck

Big Pharma must HATE this page.....look! link after link of very revealing reports......

Merck news and articles
More garbage.

If YOU don't want to get this vaccine for yourself or any daughters you have then don't. HPV, unlike many other vaccine preventable diseases, is not particularly contagious. But don't spread misinformation about it on the net. You only make yourself look uninformed, paranoid, gullible and foolish.

The truth about this vaccine? So far they've actually found a very low rate of reactions:

Gardasil Allergic Reaction | Low reaction rate in Gardasil study - Los Angeles Times

Quote:
A large study of girls and young women who received the cervical cancer vaccine Gardasil has found only three confirmed cases of allergic reaction out of 380,000 shots.

The study, published today in the British Medical Journal, was based on vaccination data from Australia, which has had a nationwide program to vaccinate females ages 12 to 26 in schools since April 2007.
The use of vaccine has already lead to a reduction in cases of cervical cancer in Australia:

Vaccine leads to drop in cervical cancer cases - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Quote:
Researchers have found a significant drop in the number of women being diagnosed with the early stages of cervical cancer since a vaccine against the human papilloma virus was introduced.
People who aren't stupid think a reduction in cases of cervical cancer is a good thing. People who aren't well they read whale to and post Gish Gallop. I know which side I prefer.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:58 PM

I prefer the side of True Pro-Choice! (not the hypocrisy of Selective Choice)

I prefer the side of the Freedom to watch the miracles of Nature, as my Immune System handles the pathogens that "in the natural course of my life" I do encounter.

I concur that there is some truth to "Survival of the Fittest." I've actually heard some of the "learned" Pro-Vaccinate Crowd say that with the vaccines it is the "survival of the fittest" principle at work. They were saying this to only a room of their peers, and they said it with an uncaring attitude that I am confident they would not have wanted the average laymen to have heard.

I see, yet again, their hypocrisy because I know that in nature, and with the Immune System of billions of humans it is best allowed to refer to this "Survival of the Fittest." It is very inaccurate to use such a cliche in the context of speaking of the assault of chemicals mixed with a derivative of pathogens, and forced into bodies in dangerous cocktails.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:00 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
I prefer the side of True Pro-Choice! (not the hypocrisy of Selective Choice)
what part of " you can choose not to vaccinate " do you freaking not understand?

We ask that you don't spread your unfounded, misinformed beliefs around as if they were fact. They are not. You are spreading lies from anti-vaxers and known frauds.

If you choose not to vaccinate your children, we ask that you keep him/her at home, and make sure that you are in a bubble so that your infected little child doesn't spread their vaccine preventable diseases around to others. Learn to home school your kid.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:06 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
what part of " you can choose not to vaccinate " do you freaking not understand?

We ask that you don't spread your unfounded, misinformed beliefs around as if they were fact. They are not. You are spreading lies from anti-vaxers and known frauds.

If you choose not to vaccinate your children, we ask that you keep him/her at home, and make sure that you are in a bubble so that your infected little child doesn't spread their vaccine preventable diseases around to others. Learn to home school your kid.
Exactly.

The other part of the problem is when you demand the right not to vaccinate you're also demand the right potentially spread diseases to others who are too immune compromised or too young to get vaccinated.

Why are we supposed to respect that choice, let alone encourage it?

Old 10-07-2011, 05:06 PM

Why do you continue to ignore the REALITY of the games of intimidation that the medical establishment and Big Pharma utilize?!
The intimidation tactics that Government uses, per our schools and those on welfare?

Know ye not that those needing and accepting welfare are forced to get the shots? That parents that aren't savvy are told their kids MUST have the shots to enter school?

Old 10-07-2011, 05:08 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,047,317 times
The mods should change this thread name to the "Rick Perry Campaign" thread... It's over for Perry...

Old 10-07-2011, 05:17 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:

Merck news and articles
You can post all the links you wish. None of them prove that Gardasil is harmful.

Tenpenny:

Dr. Tenpenny – Living Up To Her Name « SCIENCE-BASED PARENTING

Don't listen to these "medical voices," or: How did I miss this loony antivaccine site before? : Respectful Insolence

Damned lies and idiots : White Coat Underground
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies