Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you with or against the Palestinians to declare their own state?
Against 59 47.20%
With 66 52.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:44 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,915,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Turns out, that it wasn't about "Jews" but about "Israelis". Still got a problem with it? I don't.
Why don't you have a problem with it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nah...i'm not quite dark enough.
Milk chocolate not dark chocolate...

Old 09-20-2011, 04:53 PM

313 posts, read 285,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I still remember how they were cheering and dancing in the streets on 9/11. So absolutely not.
If I was a Palestinian, I would have cheered too.

The Palestinians watched for decades as the U.S gave Israel billions of taxpayer money and our latest technology to bomb their children into the stone age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
They are born and bred for hate, how do you reason with people with no education except what Hamas and the like, raise their children to be murders.
What is the number of Palestinian deaths vs the number of Israeli deaths?

If it wasn't for Israel the rest of the Middle East wouldn't hate us. And at least most of the world has woken up to how Israel is in the wrong in this conflict. Too bad Jewish groups in the US have so much power even our President, Secretary of State, etc bow down to them.

Old 09-20-2011, 05:01 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,035,418 times
My comments in blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
If I was a Palestinian, I would have cheered too.

The Palestinians watched for decades as the U.S gave Israel billions of taxpayer money and our latest technology to bomb their children into the stone age.

Should Israel not dedend themselves after being attacked by the P.A. in Gaza?

Do you overlook that the US has also been funding the P.A.?

What is the number of Palestinian deaths vs the number of Israeli deaths?

When you find that number please also post the number of pre-emptive strikes originating from Gaza and the number of deaths of Israeli citizens arising from Palestinains who came into Israel for the soul purpose of murder.

If it wasn't for Israel the rest of the Middle East wouldn't hate us. And at least most of the world has woken up to how Israel is in the wrong in this conflict. Your opinion. Too bad Jewish groups in the US have so much power even our President, Secretary of State, etc bow down to them.
Years of US policy with Israel has weakened Israel, not strengthened them. Palestine does not seek a peaceful co-existence as there has been no effort on their part to keep the peace for any extended duration despite the many compromises made by Israel.

Old 09-20-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post

What is the number of Palestinian deaths vs the number of Israeli deaths?.
So if the Palis killed more Israeli civilians it would be different?

Old 09-20-2011, 06:41 PM

27,222 posts, read 46,877,931 times
Against!!!!!!....but perhaps maybe they should have their own one but with no help from outside and see if they can handle their own affairs and pay for stuff themselves.

But they are too lazy and rather blow someone up than support their kids to receive a good education and get a good future...all they teach their kids is to hate Jews and Americans!!!

Old 09-20-2011, 06:44 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,153,945 times
For.

Give them land of their own, then let them try to live on it.
Up to now, they've made quite a living on excuses (some legitimate, some not).

Let's see how they do when they don't have the Israelis to blame things on.

Let's also see how the Israelis do when they lose their excuses too.

**** them both. I say we give the whole area back to the Ottomans and just buy our oil from Istanbul.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:46 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,798,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I still remember how they were cheering and dancing in the streets on 9/11. So absolutely not.
It was a calculated case of the Israeli propaganda machine

Old 09-21-2011, 02:05 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,392,553 times
Why do we bother with these people? Fundamentalist muslims (e.g., Hamas, the dominant Palestinian movement) are too easily offended to be taken seriously by Americans. They'd have a world of trouble with something as harmless as Floyd of Rosedale, for example:

The Israelis are also a pain in the butt, of course. Being the descendants of Holocaust victims would tend to make anyone a little prickly. Consequently, since the Palestinians and their supporters are so lick-smacking hungry for Holocaust II, I find I hard to fault the Jews for being a bit intransigent when ignorant people want to uproot their functioning democracy (which was created by the UN) and replace it with people who want to engage in terrorism

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kidnapping, and commit murder over pig statues and cartoons. It continues to fascinate me how so-called political "progressives" support hamas/Hezbollah-style Islamic fundamentalism, which has as its bedrock principles the subjugation of women, the oppression of minorities, the widespread use of violence, and the inculcation of highly reactionary theocratic political and legal systems.

Old 09-21-2011, 09:24 PM

3 posts, read 3,760 times
Ofcourse i'm with the right of the Palastenians to declare their own state !!! it was their land before 1948 any ways why can't u simply check the history !!

any way i'll a very simple questions to all israel supports i won't talk religious or political or historical or any thing just ask a simple questions:
any one knows what exactly are the israelian borders ?i mean each country has its own borders right?why only israel in the whole world don't have borders&expanding day after day ???
thank u hope any way can give me an answer that won't get the ather members shocked out of his/her racism lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies