Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 01:40 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
A game in which conservatives savagely beat in the heads of their political opponents would be wrong. Even worse, it would be intellectual property theft, because liberals already beat us to it. "Tea Party Zombies Must Die" is the latest hit game on the Internet — and this time, I'm not kidding.

Created by the noble progressive thinkers at StarvingEyes Advergaming, "Tea Party Zombies Must Die" is pretty much the game I just described, except with all the political iconography reversed. The "tea Party zombies are walking the streets of America," the game site warns. "Grab your weapons and bash their rotten brains to bits! Destroy zombie Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Glenn Beck, the Koch Brothers and many more!"

They're not kidding about that "many more" part. If Brit Hume, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity or any of the blond Fox News anchors annoys you, here's your chance to slaughter them. Newt Gingrich and Glenn Beck, too. If you think it's easier to kill people who don't believe in global warming than to argue with them, there's a "Climate Change Denial Zombie" just itching to have its skull cracked open.

If you suffer from Left-Wing Misogynist Syndrome and want to sexually humiliate Michele Bachman before you beat her to death, she's conveniently clad in just her bra. If you hate poor people who aren't suitably grateful to the welfare state, use your crowbar — or, at "higher" levels of the game, your Uzi — on the White Trash Redneck Birther Zombie. There's a suitable target for every species of left-wing class, gender and race bigotry.
I'm Not Feelin The Luv

Violence toward conservatives apparently OK with liberals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Just appalling!

Old 09-20-2011, 01:48 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
I would hope this is a lawsuit.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:56 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Thousands of people are killed ever year, and you are complaining about violence towards zombie characters in a video game???

WTF???

Old 09-20-2011, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Thousands of people are killed ever year, and you are complaining about violence towards zombie characters in a video game???

WTF???
It comes as no surprise that you didn't even READ the blurb that I inserted .. let alone the full article!

Raping women is okay with you, even if it's a woman you don't care for

Yeah .. You're showing your true self and .. I'm embarrassed for you

If you hurry, you may be able to delete your post

Old 09-20-2011, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
That would only apply if it were Libs .. screaming their outrage over a Conservative beating and molesting one of their Trolls!

Old 09-20-2011, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Raping women is okay with you, even if it's a woman you don't care for
Who was raped?? When? Troll much?

Quote:
Yeah .. You're showing your true self and .. I'm embarrassed for you

If you hurry, you may be able to delete your post
Poor reading comprehension is embarrassing. You still have time to delete the entire thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Frivolous lawsuit. 1st amendment rights. Sorry if you find the game offensive, it's protected by free speech. Perhaps it's because I don't label myself pro-life, but I really don't care about the lives of characters in video games. Don't they come to life after you start a new game anyways?

Last edited by Savoir Faire; 09-20-2011 at 02:16 AM..

Old 09-20-2011, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Who was raped?? When?

Poor reading comprehension is embarrassing. You still have time to delete the entire thread.

Frivolous lawsuit. 1st amendment rights. Sorry if you find the game offensive, it's protected by free speech.
So-o-o, If I were to put out a board game .. publish it on the internet and changed the characters around .. said that it was okay to molest and beat Mooshell Obama () .. You think that would change your tune .. maybe a little

Please, Don't bother lying, we know the answer .. you're a lib!

Old 09-20-2011, 02:19 AM

Quote:
So-o-o, If I were to put out a board game .. publish it on the internet and changed the characters around .. said that it was okay to molest and beat Mooshell Obama () .. You think that would change your tune .. maybe a little
No-o-o-o-o. I still wouldn't consider it rape or murder. I can differentiate between real people and zombie characters in a video game.

For the record, if Michelle or anyone else (including myself) becomes a flesh eating zombie, you have my full permission to do what you have to do.

Last edited by Savoir Faire; 09-20-2011 at 02:29 AM..

Old 09-20-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
I still wouldn't consider it rape or murder. I can differentiate between real people and zombie characters in a video game.

For the record, if Michelle or anyone else (including myself) becomes a flesh eating zombie, you have my full permission to do what you have to do.
Actually, I believe that You'd crash the AttackWatch site in your haste to report me

(I'd ask if you needed the url but .. I'm pretty sure that you have it, right next to the "Contact The Mods" email list)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies